120mm case fans?

Just bought the Thermaltake Commander MS-I snow edition case, anyone got any recommendations on a 120mm case fan under £10 that has decent airflow and doesn't sound like a hairdryer? Thanks
-Tom
6 answers Last reply
More about 120mm case fans
  1. Tcshad said:
    Just bought the Thermaltake Commander MS-I snow edition case, anyone got any recommendations on a 120mm case fan under £10 that has decent airflow and doesn't sound like a hairdryer? Thanks
    -Tom

Cooler Master case fans aren't bad. Scythe are quieter but more expensive.
  2. The sickleflow ones for CoolerMaster, would one of those be sufficient as a front intake fan, with the supplied thermaltake fan as an exhaust fan?
  3. Tcshad said:
    The sickleflow ones for CoolerMaster, would one of those be sufficient as a front intake fan, with the supplied thermaltake fan as an exhaust fan?

I'm not sure but I believe the sickleflow fans are 15mm and that case might require the standard 25mm. Check that case out on maybe the Thermaltake site and see what's required for that front case fan...if a 15mm will work or if you have use a 25mm.
  4. Ahhh yeah, so for a 25mm, what's a good coolermaster or other budget alternative? Thanks by the way :)
  5. http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=4375

I just checked the Coolermaster site, and it says that sickleflow fans are 25mm, so will they work fine? A single intake sickleflow, and the stock fan as an exhaust? :)

And if not, what about other £5ish fans, I don't need them to be amazing, just something to give a bit of airflow without breaking my eardrums, the SickleFlow's are out of stock everywhere for 3 weeks ish ¬,¬
  6. Tcshad said:
    http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=4375

I just checked the Coolermaster site, and it says that sickleflow fans are 25mm, so will they work fine? A single intake sickleflow, and the stock fan as an exhaust? :)

And if not, what about other £5ish fans, I don't need them to be amazing, just something to give a bit of airflow without breaking my eardrums, the SickleFlow's are out of stock everywhere for 3 weeks ish ¬,¬

If they are 25mm then your good to go. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases Fan Thermaltake Systems