Teeter And Cher

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Did you ever here of that movie with Cher in it called Mask?

http://www.apert.org/events/cher/

And then there's this guy http://neddlenose.builtfree.org/

Crazy stuff.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

"L.L. Cool Names" <ladieslove@cool.names> wrote in message
> Did you ever here of that movie with Cher in it called Mask?
>
> http://www.apert.org/events/cher/
>

> And then there's this guy http://neddlenose.builtfree.org/
>
> Crazy stuff.

I remember that movie, that kid's head looked like a giant baked potato! I
felt bad for him because he couldn't score with a prostitute.

"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "L.L. Cool Names" <ladieslove@cool.names> wrote in message
>> Did you ever here of that movie with Cher in it called Mask?
>>
>> http://www.apert.org/events/cher/
>>

>> And then there's this guy http://neddlenose.builtfree.org/
>>
>> Crazy stuff.
>
> I remember that movie, that kid's head looked like a giant baked potato! I
> felt bad for him because he couldn't score with a prostitute.

And you can?

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "L.L. Cool Names" <ladieslove@cool.names> wrote in message
> >> Did you ever here of that movie with Cher in it called Mask?
> >>
> >> http://www.apert.org/events/cher/
> >>

> >> And then there's this guy http://neddlenose.builtfree.org/
> >>
> >> Crazy stuff.
> >
> > I remember that movie, that kid's head looked like a giant baked potato!
> > felt bad for him because he couldn't score with a prostitute.
>
> And you can?
>
> I wouldn't know because I don't need to go to a prostitute for the company
of a lady. You seem pretty confident about your skills with the prostitutes,
maybe you should make it a little tougher and try picking up one thats
female for a change and see how that works out for ya!

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
> >
> > "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "L.L. Cool Names" <ladieslove@cool.names> wrote in message

> > > I remember that movie, that kid's head looked like a giant baked
potato!
> > > felt bad for him because he couldn't score with a prostitute.
> >
> > And you can?
> >
> > I wouldn't know because I don't need to go to a prostitute for the
company
> of a lady. You seem pretty confident about your skills with the
prostitutes,
> maybe you should make it a little tougher and try picking up one thats
> female for a change and see how that works out for ya!

Hey Crabs: I had you in my pubic hair once!

HA HA HA hA

-Sammy

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "L.L. Cool Names" <ladieslove@cool.names> wrote in message

>> > I remember that movie, that kid's head looked like a giant baked
>> > potato!
>> > felt bad for him because he couldn't score with a prostitute.
>>
>> And you can?
>>
>> I wouldn't know because I don't need to go to a prostitute for the
>> company
> of a lady. You seem pretty confident about your skills with the
> prostitutes,
> maybe you should make it a little tougher and try picking up one thats
> female for a change and see how that works out for ya!

You are the one that hates women & "bitches".

"Sammy "The Bull" Gravano" <Sammy@witnessprotection.gov> wrote in message

> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
message

> > > "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> potato!
> > >
> > > And you can?
> > >
> > > I wouldn't know because I don't need to go to a prostitute for the
> company
> > of a lady. You seem pretty confident about your skills with the
> prostitutes,
> > maybe you should make it a little tougher and try picking up one thats
> > female for a change and see how that works out for ya!
> > >

> Hey Crabs: I had you in my pubic hair once!
>
> HA HA HA hA
>
> -Sammy
>
> Yeah, ha ha, I'm sure you did have the crabs Sammy, I am sure you did!
I'll even wager a guess that it was MORE than once, next, why don't you tell
us about your HIV, herpes, gonahrea, syphillis and all the other sexually
transmitted diseases you've contracted from all of your homosexual lovers.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Hey Green, I thought you were at war? They have email in the trenches
or are you back?

>> Yeah, ha ha, I'm sure you did have the crabs Sammy, I am sure you did!
> I'll even wager a guess that it was MORE than once, next, why don't you
> tell
> us about your HIV, herpes, gonahrea, syphillis and all the other sexually
> transmitted diseases you've contracted from all of your homosexual lovers.

Somewhere in the world, there are homoerotic magazines where you can read
the types of stories you seem to be interested in.
I personally hope Sammy does not tell any homosexual stories.

"Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message

> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> Yeah, ha ha, I'm sure you did have the crabs Sammy, I am sure you did!
>> I'll even wager a guess that it was MORE than once, next, why don't you
>> tell
>> us about your HIV, herpes, gonahrea, syphillis and all the other sexually
>> transmitted diseases you've contracted from all of your homosexual
>> lovers.
>>

> Somewhere in the world, there are homoerotic magazines where you can read
> the types of stories you seem to be interested in.
> I personally hope Sammy does not tell any homosexual stories.

GS, is that you are a reasonable facsimile? If you are back, let me know so
we can hop on XBL.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Of all the Sammy "The Bull" Gravanos I've known, "Sammy "The Bull"
Gravano" is the Sammy "The Bull" Gravanoiest.

>"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>potato!
>> >
>> > And you can?
>> >
>> > I wouldn't know because I don't need to go to a prostitute for the
>company
>> of a lady. You seem pretty confident about your skills with the
>prostitutes,
>> maybe you should make it a little tougher and try picking up one thats
>> female for a change and see how that works out for ya!
>> >

>Hey Crabs: I had you in my pubic hair once!

Really nice. Pick on the guy because his last name is "Crabs." Gee,
why don't you something a little more obvious?

Of all the "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)>s
I've known, ""Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)>"
is the "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)>iest.

>"Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I'll even wager a guess that it was MORE than once, next, why don't you
>>> tell
>>> us about your HIV, herpes, gonahrea, syphillis and all the other sexually
>>> transmitted diseases you've contracted from all of your homosexual
>>> lovers.
>>>

>> Somewhere in the world, there are homoerotic magazines where you can read
>> the types of stories you seem to be interested in.
>> I personally hope Sammy does not tell any homosexual stories.
>>

>GS, is that you are a reasonable facsimile? If you are back, let me know so
>we can hop on XBL.

How do you all know this guy?

"Wavy G" <imwavy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Of all the "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)>s
> I've known, ""Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)>"
> is the "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)>iest.
>

>>"Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Somewhere in the world, there are homoerotic magazines where you can
>>> read
>>> the types of stories you seem to be interested in.
>>> I personally hope Sammy does not tell any homosexual stories.
>>>

>>GS, is that you are a reasonable facsimile? If you are back, let me know
>>so
>>we can hop on XBL.
>
> How do you all know this guy?

He was around a lot until the "War" broke out in Iraq. He's a military guy
overseas and he was in our 2k4 league (I demolished him along with everyone
else until it disbanded) and he was on XBL. Very cool guy.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Somewhere in the world, there are homoerotic magazines

yeah, Mr. Shamoo and you have them all hidden under your mattress!

> Of all the Sammy "The Bull" Gravanos I've known, "Sammy "The Bull"
> Gravano" is the Sammy "The Bull" Gravanoiest.
>

> >"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in
message

> >potato!

> >company
> >> of a lady. You seem pretty confident about your skills with the
> >prostitutes,
> >> maybe you should make it a little tougher and try picking up one thats
> >> female for a change and see how that works out for ya!
> >> >

> >Hey Crabs: I had you in my pubic hair once!
>
> Really nice. Pick on the guy because his last name is "Crabs." Gee,
> why don't you something a little more obvious?
>

> >HA HA HA hA
> >
> >-Sammy

If it was obvious, someone else would have done it before me... and they did
not. Hence, I was original.

-Sammy

> "Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I'll even wager a guess that it was MORE than once, next, why don't you
>>> tell
>>> us about your HIV, herpes, gonahrea, syphillis and all the other
>>> sexually
>>> transmitted diseases you've contracted from all of your homosexual
>>> lovers.
>>>

>> Somewhere in the world, there are homoerotic magazines where you can read
>> the types of stories you seem to be interested in.
>> I personally hope Sammy does not tell any homosexual stories.
>>

> GS, is that you are a reasonable facsimile? If you are back, let me know
> so we can hop on XBL.

Its me. I'm on R&R in Germany, but my Xbox is still there. It bit the dust,
literally. My old Thompson drive finally. I'm not sure if I should get a new
one or wait for the 360.

> "Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> > >
>> Somewhere in the world, there are homoerotic magazines
>
> yeah, Mr. Shamoo and you have them all hidden under your mattress!

Oh, my bad. Want them back?

"SpanishTeacher" <kyler.jackson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey Green, I thought you were at war? They have email in the trenches
> or are you back?

I'm back for a while.
Yes, actually we do have email in the trenches. We paid some Iraqi around
$7000 for a satellite and internet access for about 60 of us. My Xbox died,
so I haven't had a chance to go on Live to see how it is. One of my buddies
downloaded the Halo 2 maps, though.

> "SpanishTeacher" <kyler.jackson@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hey Green, I thought you were at war? They have email in the trenches
>> or are you back?
>>
> I'm back for a while.
> Yes, actually we do have email in the trenches. We paid some Iraqi around
> $7000 for a satellite and internet access for about 60 of us. My Xbox
> died, so I haven't had a chance to go on Live to see how it is. One of my
> buddies downloaded the Halo 2 maps, though.

Let us know what you decide. I know we were speaking of all getting on R6:
Lockdown when it was released but it has had so many delays that you may be
done by the time it come out.

> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
> >> > >
> >> Somewhere in the world, there are homoerotic magazines
> >
> > yeah, Mr. Shamoo and you have them all hidden under your mattress!
> >

> Oh, my bad. Want them back?
>
> Back? they're not mine to take back but you can keep'em as far as I care.
I'll bet you've got all the pages stuck together anyway.

> "Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Green Shampoo" <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote in message

>> > yeah, Mr. Shamoo and you have them all hidden under your mattress!
>> >

>> Oh, my bad. Want them back?
>>
>> Back? they're not mine to take back but you can keep'em as far as I care.
> I'll bet you've got all the pages stuck together anyway.

OK, I'll keep them. But why are all the butt plug order forms missing?