Themes

Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
save themes from the display properties) which forced me
to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
the same blue, silver and green color schemes.

Any help will be appreciated.
James
4 answers Last reply
More about themes

    Style XP- www.tgtsoft.com

    "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
    > using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
    > save themes from the display properties) which forced me
    > to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
    > the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
    > I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
    > the same blue, silver and green color schemes.
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    > James

    Or you can use the the multipatcher from neowin.net and use themes without a
    third party program.

    Look here:
    http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=140707
    and here:
    http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?s=335680b963ce295e982b2fbb6d5428e0&showforum=36

    John

    > Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
    > using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
    > save themes from the display properties) which forced me
    > to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
    > the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
    > I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
    > the same blue, silver and green color schemes.

    Windows Classic for me. I'm quite pleased.

    Homer J. Simpson rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

    >> Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
    >> using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
    >> save themes from the display properties) which forced me
    >> to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
    >> the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
    >> I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen the same blue,
    >> silver and green color schemes.
    >
    > Windows Classic for me. I'm quite pleased.

    search for an uxtheme.dll patcher in google then goto
    http://themes.belchfire.net/

Configuration Customization Windows XP