JamesJ

Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
save themes from the display properties) which forced me
to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
the same blue, silver and green color schemes.

Any help will be appreciated.
James

gregg

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003

Style XP- www.tgtsoft.com

"JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
> using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
> save themes from the display properties) which forced me
> to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
> the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
> I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
> the same blue, silver and green color schemes.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
> James

> Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
> using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
> save themes from the display properties) which forced me
> to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
> the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
> I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
> the same blue, silver and green color schemes.

Windows Classic for me. I'm quite pleased.

Homer J. Simpson rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

>> Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
>> using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
>> save themes from the display properties) which forced me
>> to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
>> the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
>> I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen the same blue,
>> silver and green color schemes.
>
> Windows Classic for me. I'm quite pleased.

search for an uxtheme.dll patcher in google then goto
http://themes.belchfire.net/