Themes

November 30, 2004 8:22:03 PM

Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
save themes from the display properties) which forced me
to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
the same blue, silver and green color schemes.

Any help will be appreciated.
James

More about : themes

November 30, 2004 11:37:10 PM

Style XP- www.tgtsoft.com

"JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
> using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
> save themes from the display properties) which forced me
> to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
> the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
> I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
> the same blue, silver and green color schemes.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
> James

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 5:58:32 PM

> Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
> using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
> save themes from the display properties) which forced me
> to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
> the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
> I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen
> the same blue, silver and green color schemes.

Windows Classic for me. I'm quite pleased.
Anonymous
December 19, 2004 3:15:20 AM

Homer J. Simpson rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

>> Can anyone recommend a stable themes manager? I was
>> using one and I ran into some problems (not being able to
>> save themes from the display properties) which forced me
>> to format my hard drive. I really didn't have to if not for
>> the screwing around I did trying to correct the problem.
>> I'm sort of getting tired of looking at the same screen the same blue,
>> silver and green color schemes.
>
> Windows Classic for me. I'm quite pleased.

search for an uxtheme.dll patcher in google then goto
http://themes.belchfire.net/
!