Is there a way to lock the icons in place on the desktop? Mine seem to
wonder sometimes all over my desktop and not sure how they are doing it or
what causes them to move. I appreciate any help or comments.

Thanks,
Maxine

Right click Desktop | Arrange Icons By |

UNCheck: Auto Arrange
[[Arrange the icons in columns along the left side of your screen.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:ue7nd4z1EHA.824@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,