godman

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2006
im about to build a computer and am in the process of refining the system specs and i need a case really, well i guess i should do anyway.. :lol:

firstly i was thinking of modifing my old old case that housed a old pentium 2 cpu and i have no idea what type of motherboard it was, it used to be a server but is now outdated. i was thinking about adding two 120mm fans at the front of the the case, a 120mm rear fan, a side window made of clear plastic and drilling new holes so that the newer motherboard could fit in.
this would have a brilliant amount of airflow but..
.....due to the amount of time i have now i wil buy a cheap case and perhaps when i have time i will modify the case for a future build or even use it for the build i was thinking of.
is the akasa zen case any good?
Akasa_Zen_12.jpg

its got one front 120mm fan and one 120mm rear fan. oh and i was wondering wether or not you could get a 80mm or 120mm fan onto the side to help cool the graphics and stuff? :D

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=446040

thanks for any input it is appreciated

godman

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2006
oh and should i go with the white or the black one? are there any white coloured optical drives on the market anyway?

.....please help ......

:cry:

waylander

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004
Never heard of the brand but then they only have offices in Taiwan and London. Get the black as it is easier to match optical drives and such with it, the only other colors available now are beige and silver.

godman

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2006
Never heard of the brand but then they only have offices in Taiwan and London. Get the black as it is easier to match optical drives and such with it, the only other colors available now are beige and silver.

is the akasa zen case any good?

8O really? what you havent heard of Akasa? oh wow i thought like loads of peopl knew them well i guess i am in the uk not in the usa. :lol: