Anyone know any sites that are doing Xbox360 pre-orders in..

Rich

Above.

I'd like to pre-order an Xbox360, I'm in UK... I've looked on Amazon, GAME
and Gameplay.com so far...

Anyone able to help?

steven

not available yet, im waiting to pre-order also

"Rich" <rich@allen-family.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Above.
>
> I'd like to pre-order an Xbox360, I'm in UK... I've looked on Amazon, GAME
> and Gameplay.com so far...
>
> Anyone able to help?

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Why would you possibly want to pre-order? You are basically giving them an
interest free loan for X no. months for something that will be widely
available at other stores upon release..
"Rich" <rich@allen-family.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Above.
>
> I'd like to pre-order an Xbox360, I'm in UK... I've looked on Amazon, GAME
> and Gameplay.com so far...
>
> Anyone able to help?

If you pre-order in the UK you do not pay for the product untill it is
ready for dispatch.

<simon.keane@acnielsen.co.uk> wrote in message
> If you pre-order in the UK you do not pay for the product untill it is
> ready for dispatch.

Yes, exactly the same as not pre-ordering, which is why I wait until I see
who is selling for the best price/deal, rather than tie myself to one
retailer who now has the chance to exploit my lock-in.

And if there's no stock left, then I'd rather not have the console if it
means having to pre-order and being exploited. I'll just wait until they're
available cheap.