I'm setting up a little home theatre PC to replace all the players that I currently have and to have some occasional gaming sessions on top of that. I have around 1.2k bucks to spend on that, but the problem is that I've never built a home theatre system.
I am euro but posting stuff from Newegg or any other site works fine.
What I need is:
- CD, DVD, BluRay reader(write is not nessecary).
- Decent graphics to play some not too heavy games, I think something integrated is good enought.
- Remote control would be a big pluss(or controlling from an android pad).
- Some decent sound card to plug my speakers in.
- Case's front side has to be appealing, either black or silver.
- 1TB+ HDD!
.. Did I miss anything important?
What motherboard should I aim for that has good enought integrated graphics?
Should I aim for parts that help me reduce wattage needs?
Sorry, I do realise that I don't have anything to show but I don't yet know what parts to pick. Hopefully with your help I have a working setup soon!