KamaKaze454

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
So i run CPUID all the time, but i never could get what CPUTIN is, it usually gets up to about 75-80 degrees celsius, please tell me so i dont freak out and fry my pc!!

Solution
I'm almost positive that CPUTIN isn't actually the real CPU temp for you (it's not for me, on my 2500K, with my Asus board). I don't know what it's connected to, but it's DEFINITELY not the CPU temp.

The REAL CPU temps are the core temps and the "Package" temp. Those are what you should pay attention to, and just ignore CPUTIN.

For reference, my CPUTIN is always in the high 70's and low 80's, but the REAL CPU temp (at idle, anyway), is in the very low 30's. Yeah, CPUTIN is WAY off...
I'm almost positive that CPUTIN isn't actually the real CPU temp for you (it's not for me, on my 2500K, with my Asus board). I don't know what it's connected to, but it's DEFINITELY not the CPU temp.

The REAL CPU temps are the core temps and the "Package" temp. Those are what you should pay attention to, and just ignore CPUTIN.

For reference, my CPUTIN is always in the high 70's and low 80's, but the REAL CPU temp (at idle, anyway), is in the very low 30's. Yeah, CPUTIN is WAY off...

Solution

TRENDING THREADS