Tags:
  • Homebuilt
  • Computer
  • Email
  • Blue Screen
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
May 1, 2012 1:58:21 AM

I just put together a new computer and allot of times ill be playing games and it will just shut off. Sometimes it will go to a blue screen and say that some hardware has been installed wrong but i have gone through everything 3 times. I am not sure what to do. Please help. if you need any more info just let me know.jboy8908[at]gmail.com

More about : built computer

a b B Homebuilt system
May 1, 2012 2:19:36 AM

Have you set the correct RAM timings in BIOS?

Are you overclocking.
m
l
May 1, 2012 8:47:16 PM

i put 8g of ddr3. how would i check that?
m
l
Related resources
May 1, 2012 9:19:07 PM

you could be overheating, or if the irql driver blue screen comes up, you will need to install a different driver
m
l
May 3, 2012 2:01:44 AM

I got 6 fans on my rig!I have it set up, In through the front out the back so i don't think its that. Next time the msg comes up ill copy it and post it!
m
l
May 3, 2012 2:02:58 AM

You guys are grate my friend told me about this site and with in 12 hours i got replays thanks alot.
m
l
May 21, 2012 6:18:24 AM

jboy8908 said:
I just put together a new computer and allot of times ill be playing games and it will just shut off. Sometimes it will go to a blue screen and say that some hardware has been installed wrong but i have gone through everything 3 times. I am not sure what to do. Please help. if you need any more info just let me know.jboy8908[at]gmail.com

This is the MSG i keep getting!!!

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.
m
l
!