Fullauto for Xbox 360 looks good.

I wonder what good racing games are in store for PS3.

Racing games are the big seller for me.

I also like driving games such as the Getaway series.
2 answers Last reply
More about fullauto xbox good

    "Ben" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I wonder what good racing games are in store for PS3.
    >
    > Racing games are the big seller for me.
    >
    > I also like driving games such as the Getaway series.

    Full uto isn't a racing game, it's Twisted Metal meets Burnout 3.
    It reminds me of a Rock-N-Roll Racing rip off from the SNES days.
    If you want possible good racers for the 360 out of the gate, pick up PGR3
    or NFS:MW.
    I am getting both.

    "Ben" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I wonder what good racing games are in store for PS3.
    >
    > Racing games are the big seller for me.
    >
    > I also like driving games such as the Getaway series.

    Formula 1 PS3, GT PS3 (probably), MotorStorm..

    Motorstorm looks the business.

Console Gaming Games Xbox 360 Video PlayStation Xbox Video Games