Fullauto for Xbox 360 looks good.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 13, 2005 6:58:55 AM

I wonder what good racing games are in store for PS3.

Racing games are the big seller for me.

I also like driving games such as the Getaway series.

More about : fullauto xbox 360 good

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:34:37 PM

"Ben" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I wonder what good racing games are in store for PS3.
>
> Racing games are the big seller for me.
>
> I also like driving games such as the Getaway series.

Full uto isn't a racing game, it's Twisted Metal meets Burnout 3.
It reminds me of a Rock-N-Roll Racing rip off from the SNES days.
If you want possible good racers for the 360 out of the gate, pick up PGR3
or NFS:MW.
I am getting both.
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 11:32:24 PM

"Ben" <celista2burnaby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I wonder what good racing games are in store for PS3.
>
> Racing games are the big seller for me.
>
> I also like driving games such as the Getaway series.

Formula 1 PS3, GT PS3 (probably), MotorStorm..

Motorstorm looks the business.
!