Upside Down Desktop

Does anyone here know how to rotate the desktop on a Win XP Pro system? I
have a girl here that has flipped her screen and it is now upside down.
Win2k uses the CTRL+ALT+arrow key to do this. However I have been unable to
find the key stroks to do this in XP Pro.

Thank you
Wayne

Hi

Try this:

Right click the Desktop, select Properties>Settings>Advanced. See if there
is a setting in there to rotate the screen back to normal. If you have
Nvidia software installed try clicking on the tab for your graphics card and
have a look for NVRotate on the left hand side.

If you do have an Nvidia card there may be an icon in the Notification Area.
If so, right click on it, select Rotation Settings and then set it to 0
degrees.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User