Isn't this the best

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.music.hip-hop (More info?)

This place is like a nut house with some of the country's most insane
patients AND I LOVE IT. Everyone is so wacky and zany and unpredictable. I
can't get enough of you guys, its like a tv show that has a cliff hanger at
the end of every episode and you have to keep tuning in to see what happens.
This place is so much fun. Ok, enough from me everyone go back to what they
were doing.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.music.hip-hop (More info?)

maybe you didn't get wind yet Billy, but LL canned you. Oh wait, I get
it. No one replied to your last post so you started feeling needy
again.....you poor wittle baby..........better get back to tea time
with your alter egos and imaginary properties; barbie's dollhouse not
included :)

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.music.hip-hop (More info?)

In alt.games.video.xbox Mattinglyfan <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote:

[list of sock puppets snipped]

> Damn, this dude is the new certified loser of the usenet.

No wonder he subsists off of free condiment packets. After buying all
those socks, he doesn't have any money left for food.

theone

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.music.hip-hop (More info?)

Finally a match :)
you two mentally challenged 'muts deserve eachother; each making as
much sense as the other.