  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
December 1, 2004 2:35:07 PM

I had a picture set up as my desktop background. I inadvertently changed the
background color, and now my picture is gone. However, when I log on to or
log off of my computer, I see the picture. ???? It's like the picture is
there, I just can't see it because the background color is overtop of it. Is
there any way to choose 'None' as a background color or how do I get my
screen back so the picture is my background again.

Thanks!!

More about : desktop background

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 4:56:22 PM

Hi

Just reselect the picture again to use as the background in "Desktop".

"aweydert" <aweydert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had a picture set up as my desktop background. I inadvertently changed
>the
> background color, and now my picture is gone. However, when I log on to
> or
> log off of my computer, I see the picture. ???? It's like the picture is
> there, I just can't see it because the background color is overtop of it.
> Is
> there any way to choose 'None' as a background color or how do I get my
> screen back so the picture is my background again.
>
> Thanks!!

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 3:32:29 AM

I'm having the same problem. Were you able to figure this out?

Thanks!

I had a picture set up as my desktop background. I inadvertently changed the
background color, and now my picture is gone. However, when I log on to or
log off of my computer, I see the picture. ???? It's like the picture is
there, I just can't see it because the background color is overtop of it. Is
there any way to choose 'None' as a background color or how do I get my
screen back so the picture is my background again.
December 5, 2004 2:51:27 AM

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP