Desktop Background

I had a picture set up as my desktop background. I inadvertently changed the
background color, and now my picture is gone. However, when I log on to or
log off of my computer, I see the picture. ???? It's like the picture is
there, I just can't see it because the background color is overtop of it. Is
there any way to choose 'None' as a background color or how do I get my
screen back so the picture is my background again.

Thanks!!
3 answers Last reply
More about desktop background

    Hi

    Just reselect the picture again to use as the background in "Desktop".

    "aweydert" <aweydert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I had a picture set up as my desktop background. I inadvertently changed
    >the
    > background color, and now my picture is gone. However, when I log on to
    > or
    > log off of my computer, I see the picture. ???? It's like the picture is
    > there, I just can't see it because the background color is overtop of it.
    > Is
    > there any way to choose 'None' as a background color or how do I get my
    > screen back so the picture is my background again.
    >
    > Thanks!!

    I'm having the same problem. Were you able to figure this out?

    Thanks!

    I had a picture set up as my desktop background. I inadvertently changed the
    background color, and now my picture is gone. However, when I log on to or
    log off of my computer, I see the picture. ???? It's like the picture is
    there, I just can't see it because the background color is overtop of it. Is
    there any way to choose 'None' as a background color or how do I get my
    screen back so the picture is my background again.

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "kulani" <shane.mabunda@charter.net> wrote in message
    > I'm having the same problem. Were you able to figure this out?
    >
    > Thanks!

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP