Bootcamp for window wont play battlefield 3

c4concepts

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2012
When my friend upgraded my ram to 8 gigs, He didn't realie that windows was only using half of its computing abilitiy to purchase my copy of mw3 in which one of there employees said no problem, If you have bootcamp, downloded, everything fine ecept no multiplayer, punkbuster , keeps booting me. I f you know anyone that is an avid gamer and could help me thre might be a $50 reward 4 whoever gets BF# up and i im hoping killone 3 soon.

LANCE DAVIS

DON'T post your phone number on an international forum. Or really anywhere for that matter.

And don't expect to to play a highend windows game in bootcamp on a mac. We can't even begin to help you without you're system specs but I can't imagine it going well

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What Mac are you using? Also, what version of Windows do you installed via BootCamp? Depending on the Mac you have, you should be able to run most Windows games while you booted into Windows. Not a big deal.

If you tried installing in OS X and installed the game on the bootcamp partition, you did it wrong. You install Mac games via OS X on the Mac partition. You install Windows games while running Windows to the bootcamp drive.

thespieler

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011

^This and on top of that, dont get your hopes up, not all programs/games work in bootcamp.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Bootcamp just allows you to install Windows on a Mac, essentially a dual boot PC. If the Mac hardware meets the minimum hardware requirements of any Windows product, it will run said product. I have 2 such systems and they run everything. What specific apps are you aware of that won't work with Windows/Bootcamp?

thespieler

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011

My mistake, I just googled it, I was thinking of WINE