I need at least a 500W power supply that is under $70 here is the rig

AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE
ASUS 880G
G.Skill Ares 8gb (2x4) 1600
Sapphire HD 6870
Zalman Z9
Seagate 500gb
LG Dvd burner

Pls respond as soon as possible thanks for replying.
(Note:This is my brother's rig.)

More about : power supply unit

Related resources
August 15, 2012 11:50:19 AM

Whoa!... $40 for a 600w modular OCZ. Too bad I never saw it when I was building my system lol :( 
August 15, 2012 12:01:16 PM

Ok i already ordered a OCZ 600W 1 more question i know its not on the topic but do u know how toincrease fps on minecraft in a celeron single-core processor i really need help for this. :na: 
August 15, 2012 12:04:32 PM

Yes, get a new processor! lol :p 
August 15, 2012 12:13:40 PM

bp88 said:
Yes, get a new processor! lol :p 

I dont think thats gonna work cause its a laptop and they said i cannot chang the processor of it maybe some tips or stuff?
August 15, 2012 1:28:06 PM

Ah, that changes everything. I would suggest building a new desktop if you can afford it. If not, try turning down all the in-game settings. I wouldn't recommend trying to overclock anything if you can as laptops typically overheat easily. I've seen my brother play MineCraft and it's definitely a processor hog.

In all honesty, though, your best bet is a new desktop build. You can build a pretty nice gaming rig for around $500 if you have the peripherals/speakers/monitor already.
August 17, 2012 10:02:21 AM

bp88 said:
Ah, that changes everything. I would suggest building a new desktop if you can afford it. If not, try turning down all the in-game settings. I wouldn't recommend trying to overclock anything if you can as laptops typically overheat easily. I've seen my brother play MineCraft and it's definitely a processor hog.

In all honesty, though, your best bet is a new desktop build. You can build a pretty nice gaming rig for around $500 if you have the peripherals/speakers/monitor already.

Ok thanks for th tips and thanks to the two of u who replied got my build and ran minecraft on 140fps thanks guys
!