Canon EOS 10D for sale

Last response: in Digital Camera
June 29, 2005 12:15:33 AM

I am selling a Canon EOS 10D digital camera. The camera is in excellent
condition and comes with the battery grip and two batteries.
$725.00 plus shipping ($20.00)

More about : canon eos 10d sale

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:38:17 AM

OOPS!!! I posted this on the wrong site. I thought I was on the marketplace
site. Please disregard.

"JH" <jheadjr@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
>I am selling a Canon EOS 10D digital camera. The camera is in excellent
>condition and comes with the battery grip and two batteries.
> $725.00 plus shipping ($20.00)

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 2:34:29 AM

> OOPS!!! I posted this on the wrong site. I thought I was on the
> marketplace site.

Ya...sure you did.
!