Randy Savage At Hogans Grave

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg

Thoughts on this?

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

L.L. Cool Names wrote:

> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
>
> Thoughts on this?

Hulk Hogan ain't dead and, from what I've heard, Savage is much skinnier
these days.

Michael

L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Michael
> <jandm16@charter.net> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:05:36 -0700 this person
> wrote:
>
> >L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> >
> >> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
> >> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
> >> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
> >>
> >> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
> >>
> >> Thoughts on this?
> >
> >Hulk Hogan ain't dead and, from what I've heard, Savage is much skinnier
> >these days.
>
> That's a recent picture of him.

It also looks photoshopped over a picture of the grave stone, which
reads "Hogan."

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

David E. Powell wrote:

> L.L. Cool Names wrote:
>
>>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Michael
>><jandm16@charter.net> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:05:36 -0700 this person
>>wrote:

>>>Hulk Hogan ain't dead and, from what I've heard, Savage is much skinnier
>>>these days.
>>
>>That's a recent picture of him.
>

> It also looks photoshopped over a picture of the grave stone, which
> reads "Hogan."

Since Hogan's legit gravesite wouldn't say simply "HOGAN", that was
sorta the first giveaway.

Michael

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Please please! Someone reply to my posts!

"L.L. Cool Names" <laidies@lovecool.names> wrote in message
> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
>
> Thoughts on this?

Hogan died?

> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names
>
> Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
> the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

You're so cool

wrote:

>L.L. Cool Names wrote:
>
>> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
>> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
>> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
>>
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
>>
>> Thoughts on this?
>
>Hulk Hogan ain't dead and, from what I've heard, Savage is much skinnier
>these days.

That's a recent picture of him.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"L.L. Cool Names" wrote:

> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
>
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
>
> Thoughts on this?

When did Col. Hogan die?

> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names
>
> Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
> the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "David E.
Powell" <David_Powell3006@msn.com> On 15 Jun 2005 07:37:43 -0700 this
person wrote:

>L.L. Cool Names wrote:
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Michael
>> <jandm16@charter.net> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:05:36 -0700 this person
>> wrote:

>> >Hulk Hogan ain't dead and, from what I've heard, Savage is much skinnier
>> >these days.
>>
>> That's a recent picture of him.
>
>It also looks photoshopped over a picture of the grave stone, which
>reads "Hogan."

NO WAY!

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Billy Crabs"
<Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:47:24 GMT this
person wrote:

>"L.L. Cool Names" <laidies@lovecool.names> wrote in message
>> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
>> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
>> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
>>
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
>>
>> Thoughts on this?
>
>Hogan died?

No, I'm just really good at photoshop.

--

"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "L.L. Cool Names" <laidies@lovecool.names> wrote in message
>> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
>> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
>> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
>>
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
>>
>> Thoughts on this?
>
> Hogan died?

Savage is still alive? What is he like 75 now? He was old when I used to
watch wrestling after Saturday morning cartoons.

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Green Shampoo"
<GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:37:59 +0200 this
person wrote:

>"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "L.L. Cool Names" <laidies@lovecool.names> wrote in message
>>> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
>>> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
>>> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
>>>
>>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
>>>
>>> Thoughts on this?
>>
>> Hogan died?
>
>Savage is still alive? What is he like 75 now? He was old when I used to
>watch wrestling after Saturday morning cartoons.

He's about 50.

--

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Billy Crabs"
> <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:47:24 GMT this
> person wrote:
>

>>"L.L. Cool Names" <laidies@lovecool.names> wrote in message
>>> Here is a picture of Randy "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Hogans grave.
>>> He's giving his patened hand signal in the photo and it sort of looks
>>> like he is happy to be at Hogans grave.
>>>
>>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave.jpg
>>>
>>> Thoughts on this?
>>
>>Hogan died?
>
> No, I'm just really good at photoshop.

No, you aren't.

> --
> Ladies Love Cool Names
>
> Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
> the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

Archived from groups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:15:16 GMT, L.L. Cool Names