Nokia 6210 Firmware

Where can i download the firmware for the nokia 6210 as mine need replacing
or updating.

Graham
4 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6210 firmware

    "Graham Prout" <graham.prout@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Where can i download the firmware for the nokia 6210 as mine need
    replacing
    > or updating.

    What hardware are you planning on flashing it with?

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<

    not sure what its called but it plugs into the lpt port

    Graham

    > not sure what its called but it plugs into the lpt port

    If it's just the cable, you'll need a combined flash (not sure where you'll
    pick one of those up these days), if it's a dongle and cable (Dejan flasher)
    you can use standard flash files - if that's the case have a look at some of
    the links on http://beam.to/gsmforum and you should be able to find
    somewhere that's got them.

    HTH

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<

    I got a Griffin Gold box that "plugs into the lpt"
    LOL!

    > "Graham Prout" <graham.prout@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > not sure what its called but it plugs into the lpt port
    >
    > If it's just the cable, you'll need a combined flash (not sure where
    you'll
    > pick one of those up these days), if it's a dongle and cable (Dejan
    flasher)
    > you can use standard flash files - if that's the case have a look at some
    of
    > the links on http://beam.to/gsmforum and you should be able to find
    > somewhere that's got them.
    >
    > HTH