Nokia 6210 Firmware

Last response: in Brands
May 5, 2004 2:45:58 AM

Where can i download the firmware for the nokia 6210 as mine need replacing
or updating.

Graham

More about : nokia 6210 firmware

Anonymous
May 5, 2004 2:45:59 AM

"Graham Prout" <graham.prout@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Where can i download the firmware for the nokia 6210 as mine need
replacing
> or updating.

What hardware are you planning on flashing it with?

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
Anonymous
May 5, 2004 10:21:33 AM

not sure what its called but it plugs into the lpt port

Graham

"Richard Colton" <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote in message
news:p pUlc.2012$RT6.18153695@news-text.cableinet.net...

> "Graham Prout" <graham.prout@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Where can i download the firmware for the nokia 6210 as mine need
> replacing
> > or updating.
>
> What hardware are you planning on flashing it with?
>
> --

May 5, 2004 11:06:21 AM

> not sure what its called but it plugs into the lpt port

If it's just the cable, you'll need a combined flash (not sure where you'll
pick one of those up these days), if it's a dongle and cable (Dejan flasher)
you can use standard flash files - if that's the case have a look at some of
the links on http://beam.to/gsmforum and you should be able to find
somewhere that's got them.

HTH

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> http://www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
Anonymous
June 28, 2004 1:03:30 AM

I got a Griffin Gold box that "plugs into the lpt"
LOL!

!