bigger icons on the Taskbar

December 3, 2004 1:47:18 PM

Hello,

How do I make the program icons on the Win XP Taskbar (at the bottom of my
screen) larger i.e. like Apple's Panther OS?

Thankyou,
Shane

More about : bigger icons taskbar

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 2:14:31 PM

"no spam" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
| Hello,
|
| How do I make the program icons on the Win XP Taskbar (at the bottom of my
| screen) larger i.e. like Apple's Panther OS?
|
| Thankyou,
| Shane

Control Panel
Display
Appearance
Item: Caption Buttons
OK
OK
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 10:33:45 PM

right click on the taskbar and unlock it then go to the quicklaunch toolbar
and right click and go VEW> Large icons.

If you want even larger icons go to

START > Control Panel>DIsplay properties > Appearance tab> Effects> use
LARGE icons (or something like that)

If you want a taskbar and icons that is EXACTLY like Dock you can try this:

OBJECTDOCK FREE http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/

kenny

!