bigger icons on the Taskbar

Hello,

How do I make the program icons on the Win XP Taskbar (at the bottom of my
screen) larger i.e. like Apple's Panther OS?

Thankyou,
Shane
2 answers Last reply
More about bigger icons taskbar

    "no spam" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
    | Hello,
    |
    | How do I make the program icons on the Win XP Taskbar (at the bottom of my
    | screen) larger i.e. like Apple's Panther OS?
    |
    | Thankyou,
    | Shane

    Control Panel
    Display
    Appearance
    Item: Caption Buttons
    OK
    OK

    right click on the taskbar and unlock it then go to the quicklaunch toolbar
    and right click and go VEW> Large icons.

    If you want even larger icons go to

    START > Control Panel>DIsplay properties > Appearance tab> Effects> use
    LARGE icons (or something like that)

    If you want a taskbar and icons that is EXACTLY like Dock you can try this:

    OBJECTDOCK FREE http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/

    kenny

    "no spam" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > How do I make the program icons on the Win XP Taskbar (at the bottom of my
    > screen) larger i.e. like Apple's Panther OS?
    >
    > Thankyou,
    > Shane

Configuration Taskbar Customization Icons Windows XP