Anybody else having issues with new Nvidia Drivers?

I am getting a driver failure ever 30 minutes or so and Windows & have to recover the driver. I am just working on spreadsheets. Nothing intensive.
11 answers Last reply
More about anybody issues nvidia drivers
  1. This guy got the same problem... http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/software/50076-new-gpu-driver-295-73-a.html#post132903
    It's just the new driver i guess and not your fault for anything... Just simply install the old one or the previous one and that should solve the problem until new driver comes out...
  2. I'm running the new driver on two machines and have had no issues so far.
  3. Mousemonkey said:
    I'm running the new driver on two machines and have had no issues so far.

Play some games :D...
  4. WHAT? An Nvidia driver problem? No way!

Seriously though, I've seen several posts today.
  5. 30 hours on SWTOR, Mass Effect 3 demo, interwebz, Intel Burn test..... no issues yet. MSI 560Ti Frozr OC 1ghz+
  6. legendkiller said:
    Play some games :D...

The OP mentioned spreadsheets, what game is that? :heink:
  7. Mousemonkey said:
    The OP mentioned spreadsheets, what game is that? :heink:

not really sure but just test some high end games...
  8. I've installed the drivers on two different pieces of hardware GTX275 & GTS250 and had no problems.
  9. been using the latest WHQL driver for a few days so far gaming performance was solid.

@OP: have you tried re-installing the the driver?
  10. Yeah I had 295 in there for about an hour and decided to go back to 285 for now. Driver crashed and recovered and SWTOR FR seemed to be suffering so I will wait til a revision is out.
  11. Reading some of the posts here, I see that it may be the driver itself causing this little snot of a problem...? I've downloaded the latest driver from Nvidia (295.73) and it won't recognize my 2nd monitor...? If I roll it back to the previous driver, my Solidworks application crashes...This is unacceptable in my opinion. Should I take it back to the store where I bought it and get a different video card...? Or is there a fix for this somewhere...?
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Drivers Driver Failure Graphics