rumored + official SEGA Xbox 360 games

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

compiled from GAF

Rumored:
-Afterburner 360 (SEGA)
-Panzer Dragoon Next (SEGA)
-Sonic 360 (SEGA/Sonic Team)
-The House of the Dead IV (SEGA)
-Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA)
-Sega Rally
-Crazy Taxi

Official:
-Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA / Monolith Productions)
-Chrome Hounds (SEGA / From Software)
-Full Auto (SEGA)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

possibly to be slightly rectangular, total of 8 corners, may open at
each end.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

<Rage6c> wrote in message news:QJ6dncOtubBqcC3fRVn-vA@comcast.com...

> compiled from GAF
>

> Rumored:
> -Afterburner 360 (SEGA)
> -Panzer Dragoon Next (SEGA)
> -Sonic 360 (SEGA/Sonic Team)
> -The House of the Dead IV (SEGA)
> -Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA)
> -Sega Rally
> -Crazy Taxi
>

> Official:
> -Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA / Monolith Productions)
> -Chrome Hounds (SEGA / From Software)
> -Full Auto (SEGA)

LOL - someone was clever to come up with the rumoured titles - did they just
flick throught the sega back catalogue and add 'next' or '360' to them...

SiX

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

<Rage6c> wrote in message news:QJ6dncOtubBqcC3fRVn-vA@comcast.com...

> compiled from GAF
>

> Rumored:
> -Afterburner 360 (SEGA)
> -Panzer Dragoon Next (SEGA)
> -Sonic 360 (SEGA/Sonic Team)
> -The House of the Dead IV (SEGA)
> -Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA)
> -Sega Rally
> -Crazy Taxi
>

> Official:
> -Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA / Monolith Productions)
> -Chrome Hounds (SEGA / From Software)
> -Full Auto (SEGA)

LOL - someone was clever to come up with the rumoured titles - did they just
flick throught the sega back catalogue and add 'next' or '360' to them...

SiX

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Actually, they are comfirmed next gen games, they even have videos of them.
They're just not comfirmed as being for the XBOX 360

In article <_Y6dnQ4C_PpLqyzfRVnysw@pipex.net>, ME! <x@y.z> wrote:
><Rage6c> wrote in message news:QJ6dncOtubBqcC3fRVn-vA@comcast.com...

^^^^^^^ killfiling by posting-IP is great.

>LOL - someone was clever to come up with the rumoured titles - did they just
>flick throught the sega back catalogue and add 'next' or '360' to them...

Well, Sega did show at E3 (behind closed doors) tech demos that
were taped off realtime demos running on "next-gen hardware" based on the
VF, Afterburner, HOTD, and Sonic franchises.

--
On the length of players' shorts in the NBA:
"I look at the shorts we wore and think they should have

"ME!" <x@y.z> wrote in message news:_Y6dnQ4C_PpLqyzfRVnysw@pipex.net...

> <Rage6c> wrote in message news:QJ6dncOtubBqcC3fRVn-vA@comcast.com...
>>

>> compiled from GAF
>>

>> Rumored:
>> -Afterburner 360 (SEGA)
>> -Panzer Dragoon Next (SEGA)
>> -Sonic 360 (SEGA/Sonic Team)
>> -The House of the Dead IV (SEGA)
>> -Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA)
>> -Sega Rally
>> -Crazy Taxi
>>

>> Official:
>> -Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA / Monolith Productions)
>> -Chrome Hounds (SEGA / From Software)
>> -Full Auto (SEGA)
>>

> LOL - someone was clever to come up with the rumoured titles - did they
> just flick throught the sega back catalogue and add 'next' or '360' to
> them...

No kidding. Will Sega ever make something new?

Green Shampoo <GReeN_SHaMPoo@webtv.net> wrote:
>"ME!" <x@y.z> wrote in message news:_Y6dnQ4C_PpLqyzfRVnysw@pipex.net...
>> LOL - someone was clever to come up with the rumoured titles - did they
>> just flick throught the sega back catalogue and add 'next' or '360' to
>> them...
>
>No kidding. Will Sega ever make something new?

They did. It was called the Dreamcast era. Phantasy Star Online,
Crazy Taxi, Skies of Arcadia, Jet Grind Radio, Virtua Tennis, Ferrari
F355, Sega GT, Chu Chu Rocket, Shenmue, Seaman, 18 Wheeler, Samba De
Amigo, Metropolis Street Racer (which went on to be the Project Gotham
series on XBox), Rez, Space Channel 5, and the 2K sports line were all
brand new franchises published by Sega.

This in addition to new games in the Virtua Fighter, Virtual On,
Toe Jam & Earl, Sonic, and House of the Dead franchises...

--
Announcer #1: Cypress Creek: where dreams come true.
Announcer #2: [quickly] Your dreams may vary from those of Globex

Rage6c wrote:

> Rumored:
> -Afterburner 360 (SEGA)
> -Panzer Dragoon Next (SEGA)
> -Sonic 360 (SEGA/Sonic Team)
> -The House of the Dead IV (SEGA)
> -Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA)
> -Sega Rally
> -Crazy Taxi

Damn. I had my hopes up for Jet Set Radio 360. :(

> -Full Auto (SEGA)

I hope they make this a launch game. It's hella fun.

-Z-

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

How long do you think we can expect developers to support the original xbox?

"Rage6c" wrote:

> compiled from GAF
>

> Rumored:
> -Afterburner 360 (SEGA)
> -Panzer Dragoon Next (SEGA)
> -Sonic 360 (SEGA/Sonic Team)
> -The House of the Dead IV (SEGA)
> -Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA)
> -Sega Rally
> -Crazy Taxi
>

> Official:
> -Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA / Monolith Productions)
> -Chrome Hounds (SEGA / From Software)
> -Full Auto (SEGA)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

There's a list of games going around that have Xbox games being release into
late 2006. So sometime 2007 3rd part support for the Xbox will end.

"Sparky" <Sparky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How long do you think we can expect developers to support the original
> xbox?
>
> "Rage6c" wrote:
>

>> compiled from GAF
>>

>> Rumored:
>> -Afterburner 360 (SEGA)
>> -Panzer Dragoon Next (SEGA)
>> -Sonic 360 (SEGA/Sonic Team)
>> -The House of the Dead IV (SEGA)
>> -Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA)
>> -Sega Rally
>> -Crazy Taxi
>>

>> Official:
>> -Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA / Monolith Productions)
>> -Chrome Hounds (SEGA / From Software)
>> -Full Auto (SEGA)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I hear that there gonna do another crimson skies for the 360