Closed Solved

Would I bottleneck?

Hey community! I was wondering about adding TWO of the new Sapphire Radeon 7750 graphics cards to my computer, and I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't bottleneck. I have an AMD Phenom II x6 1100T Black Edition Processor and an ASRock 970 Extreme3 mobo. I also have 8GB of RAM. I also want to make sure I have enough power. I have a Corsair 600W power supply (80+). If someone could make sure I wouldn't bottleneck and would be fine power-wise, that'd be great! Thanks!
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about would bottleneck
  1. Best answer
    No you are good to go. The 7750's don't use much power these day's in fact they use a lot less the AMD 6xxx series. A 4 core CPU would run them and you have a 6 core. Everything is looking good. Have fun and Good luck
  2. Why are you interested in putting 2 of those in your system? There are far better options for gaming from a price/performance perspective. For the money your spending you can get a single video card that would be faster.
  3. yea, ninja is right, those 77xx cards had some surprisingly low performance marks compared to what I was expecting out of a new series... If you haven't, you should check out the review posted on the home page from a week back or so ( http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7770-7750-benchmark,3135.html ). I'd probably stick with the 68xx cards for the best deal.
  4. Best answer selected by Shyyk.
  5. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Bottleneck Graphics Product