The Andy Griffith Show

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now which
did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike was
more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?
23 answers Last reply
More about andy griffith show
  1. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Meet the man who met Andy Griffith
  2. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Billy Crabs wrote:
    > If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
    > mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now which
    > did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike was
    > more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?

    Whenever I watch the Andy Griffith Show, I remember how in the early
    50's he caused a minor local ruckus by kissing a black actress on the
    lips during 2 performances of a stage play in Maryland. Would they
    have led him be Sheriff in Mayberry had they known?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    What about this, was Mayberry a Town, a County, or a City?

    "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
    > mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now
    > which
    > did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike
    > was
    > more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?

  4. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Punkie" <Hvee@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > What about this, was Mayberry a Town, a County, or a City?

    The sign coming into Mayberry says welcome to the TOWN OF MAYBERRY so that
    question isn't as deep as you think it is.

    > "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
    >> mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now
    >> which
    >> did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike
    >> was
    >> more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?

  5. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> said:

    >If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
    >mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now which
    >did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike was
    >more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?

    Ernest T. Bass

    played by

    Howard Morris (1919-2005)

    http://www.ernestt.com/

    Even has games!
    Jim07D5
  6. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
    > mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now
    > which
    > did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike
    > was
    > more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?

    My favorite was always Ernest T. Bass....
  7. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    But if you have watched you will see sometimes it is City of Mayberry,
    sometimes its the County of Mayberry, and sometimes its the Town of
    Mayberry.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Punkie" <Hvee@earthlink.net> said:

    > But if you have watched you will see sometimes it is City of Mayberry,
    >sometimes its the County of Mayberry, and sometimes its the Town of
    >Mayberry.

    Actual pictures of Mayberry:

    http://www.radoknews.com/andy-griffith-show.html
    Jim07D5
  9. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Jim07D5" <Jim07D5@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > "Punkie" <Hvee@earthlink.net> said:
    >

    >> But if you have watched you will see sometimes it is City of Mayberry,
    >>sometimes its the County of Mayberry, and sometimes its the Town of
    >>Mayberry.

    The county of Mayberry signs were further out than the ones on the limits of
    the town. Also, wasn't there a sign at the Sheriff's office that said Town
    Sheriff on the door and not City Sheriff? It very well could have been the
    name of the county as well but Mayberry was a town and not a city.

    > Actual pictures of Mayberry:
    >
    > http://www.radoknews.com/andy-griffith-show.html
    > Jim07D5
  10. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> said:

    >"Jim07D5" <Jim07D5@nospam.net> wrote in message
    >> "Punkie" <Hvee@earthlink.net> said:
    >>

    >>> But if you have watched you will see sometimes it is City of Mayberry,
    >>>sometimes its the County of Mayberry, and sometimes its the Town of
    >>>Mayberry.
    >>>

    >The county of Mayberry signs were further out than the ones on the limits of
    >the town. Also, wasn't there a sign at the Sheriff's office that said Town
    >Sheriff on the door and not City Sheriff? It very well could have been the
    >name of the county as well but Mayberry was a town and not a city.

    Maybe it was a hamlet.
    Jim07D5
  11. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was
    two
    > > mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now
    > > which
    > > did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike
    > > was
    > > more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?
    >
    > My favorite was always Ernest T. Bass....

    yeah, he was known for throwing rocks through windows. He'd always say "It's
    me, it's me, it's Ernest T.
    It was funny when he wanted to marry that girl, Charline Darling. He grabbed
    her during the wedding and ran off and after he lifted up the viel he found
    out it was Barney under there.

  12. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Billy Crabs" <"It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T. It was funny when he wanted
    to marry that girl, Charline Darling. He grabbed her during the wedding and
    ran off and after he lifted up the viel he found out it was Barney under
    there.

    In the real hills, Ernest T. would have taken Barney up into the hills and
    made an honest woman out of him.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:10:14 GMT, "Billy Crabs"
    <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
    >mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now which
    >did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike was
    >more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?

    It doesn't really matter who was funnier.The Andy Griffith Show was
    classic TV.

  14. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Billy Crabs"
    <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:10:14 GMT this
    person wrote:

    >If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
    >mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now which
    >did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike was
    >more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?

    I'm too young to watch that show. I watched that other show with Ron
    Howard though, that one called Happy Days, mainly I watched it because
    it took place in Milwaukee, and that's where I am from.

    What year were you born in Billy Crabs?
  15. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and L.L. Cool Names
    <fake@email.com> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:06:53 GMT this person wrote:

    >There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Billy Crabs"
    ><Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:10:14 GMT this
    >person wrote:
    >
    >>If you watch the Andy Griffith Show, you will remember that there was two
    >>mayors during show, at least during the black and white episodes. Now which
    >>did you like better Mayor Pike or Mayor Stoner? I think that Mayor Pike was
    >>more comical. Who do you think was funnier? Gomer or Goober?
    >>

    >I'm too young to watch that show. I watched that other show with Ron
    >Howard though, that one called Happy Days, mainly I watched it because
    >it took place in Milwaukee, and that's where I am from.

    Just wanted to add, that if you're ever in Milwaukee and you're heard
    talking badly about Happy Days expect someone to beat you down, we
    love the show here.

    >What year were you born in Billy Crabs?
  16. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Jim07D5" > Maybe she was just acting black.

    That was Aunt Bee's daughter.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Joseph" <jospeh@opsezhst.com> wrote in message
    > "Jim07D5" > Maybe she was just acting black.
    > >

    > That was Aunt Bee's daughter.
    >
    > Aunt B wasn't black was she? She didn't look black to me anyway. Did she
    adopt a black girl? I'm confused
    She made kerosene cucumbers
  18. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    > "Joseph" <jospeh@opsezhst.com> wrote in message
    > > "Jim07D5" > Maybe she was just acting black.
    > > >

    > > That was Aunt Bee's daughter.
    > >
    > > Aunt B wasn't black was she? She didn't look black to me anyway. Did she
    > adopt a black girl? I'm confused
    > She made kerosene cucumbers

    Actually, in black and white tv days, she was gray. They were cucumber
    pickles. They only start as cucumbers.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "SOME BAD HAT HARRY" <> Actually, in black and white tv days, she was gray.
    They were cucumber pickles. They only start as cucumbers.

    She used to pickle the cucumbers in her pussy.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:32:54 -0400, "champ" <champ@chamry.com> wrote:

    >"SOME BAD HAT HARRY" <> Actually, in black and white tv days, she was gray.
    >They were cucumber pickles. They only start as cucumbers.
    >>

    >She used to pickle the cucumbers in her pussy.

    bullshit.. she carried 'em around in her stankin' ass for a week.

  21. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Shiva, Vishnu and the Ancient One" <Shiva@destroyer.ia> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:32:54 -0400, "champ" <champ@chamry.com> wrote:
    >
    > >"SOME BAD HAT HARRY" <> Actually, in black and white tv days, she was
    gray.
    > >They were cucumber pickles. They only start as cucumbers.
    > >>

    > >She used to pickle the cucumbers in her pussy.
    >

    > bullshit.. she carried 'em around in her stankin' ass for a week.

    I think the pickles she fed Andy, Barney, and Ope came from her ass and the
    ones she used to enter the pickle contest at the county fair came from her
    pussy because those had an extra tangy flavor.

  22. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Billy Crabs" <> I think the pickles she fed Andy, Barney, and Ope came from
    her ass and the ones she used to enter the pickle contest at the county fair
    came from her pussy because those had an extra tangy flavor.

    I have to agree. I think Barney & Andy clearly would prefer ass-pickling
    while the regular folks would have gotten more out of the extremely bitter
    taste that those pickles got from spending a week inside Aunt Bee's crotch.

    Remember that old neighbor hag, Etta Crabtree and how she used to go nuts
    whenever she would chow down on Aunt Bee's pickles at the Pickle Contest? It
    was like Lezbo Heaven for her. Back in those days, the old spinster dykes
    like Aunt Bee & Etta Crabtree had to share their pussy in creative ways.
  23. Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Willie" <willy@wonka.com> wrote in message
    > "Billy Crabs" <> I think the pickles she fed Andy, Barney, and Ope came
    from
    > her ass and the ones she used to enter the pickle contest at the county
    fair
    > came from her pussy because those had an extra tangy flavor.
    > > > >

    > I have to agree. I think Barney & Andy clearly would prefer ass-pickling
    > while the regular folks would have gotten more out of the extremely bitter
    > taste that those pickles got from spending a week inside Aunt Bee's
    crotch.

    > Remember that old neighbor hag, Etta Crabtree and how she used to go nuts
    > whenever she would chow down on Aunt Bee's pickles at the Pickle Contest?
    It
    > was like Lezbo Heaven for her. Back in those days, the old spinster dykes
    > like Aunt Bee & Etta Crabtree had to share their pussy in creative ways.

    If you are talking about her friend that she was always hanging around with,
    her name was Clara Edwards, on the show anyway. It seemed like Aunt Bee was
    ready to lift her skirt for every traveling salesman or service man who
    knocked on the door. All they had to do was smile at her and her panties got
    so soggy that someone would have to walk around behind her with a mop

Console Gaming Video Games