Norton Ghost

Can Norton Ghost Ver 9 be used without Microsoft .NET Framework? Thanks in
advance.

--
Lavert Bryant
Powder Springs GA

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam X-terminator
from StompSoft http://www.stompsoft.com
4 answers Last reply
More about norton ghost

    No, Norton Ghost 9 system requirements:
    * Windows XP Home, XP Pro, 2000 Pro SP2 or later
    * 486 MHZ or higher processor
    * 256 MB of RAM
    * 85 MB of available hard disk space
    * Microsoft .NET Framework
    * Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
    * DVD or CD drive

    http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/sat1/ec_MAIN.Entry10?SP=10023&PN=1&xid=27674&V1=646353&DSP=&CUR=840&PGRP=0&CACHE_ID=157753

    "Lavert" wrote:

    > Can Norton Ghost Ver 9 be used without Microsoft .NET Framework? Thanks in
    > advance.
    >
    > --
    > Lavert Bryant
    > Powder Springs GA

    > This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam X-terminator
    > from StompSoft http://www.stompsoft.com

    Alex:

    Thanks for your reply. Guess I will have to download Microsoft .NET
    Framework.

    --

    "Alex Levi" <AlexLevi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > No, Norton Ghost 9 system requirements:
    > * Windows XP Home, XP Pro, 2000 Pro SP2 or later
    > * 486 MHZ or higher processor
    > * 256 MB of RAM
    > * 85 MB of available hard disk space
    > * Microsoft .NET Framework
    > * Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
    > * DVD or CD drive
    >
    > http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/sat1/ec_MAIN.Entry10?SP=10023&PN=1&xid=27674&V1=646353&DSP=&CUR=840&PGRP=0&CACHE_ID=157753
    >

    > "Lavert" wrote:
    >
    >> Can Norton Ghost Ver 9 be used without Microsoft .NET Framework? Thanks
    >> in
    >> advance.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lavert Bryant
    >> Powder Springs GA
    >>
    >> --
    >> This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam X-terminator
    >> from StompSoft http://www.stompsoft.com

    You can download the .NET Framework from:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en

    "Lavert" <b_lavert@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Alex:
    >
    > Thanks for your reply. Guess I will have to download Microsoft .NET
    > Framework.

    It should be on the Ghost CD-ROM.

Configuration Norton Microsoft Customization Windows XP