L.L. and Flipper mike

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Billy Crabs"
<Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com>
this person wrote:

"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> a common scene of Saturday night at LL and Flipper Mike's house
>

> http://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/c12714/crazyroleplayer.wmv

I am the one that LOVES to smell Flipper Mike's farts!!

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.games.video.xbox,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "perkoff"

L. L. Cool Names belongs to Flipper Mike! rotfl

Ladies Love Cool Names, wish I could get one or the other!

<Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:01:05 GMT this
person wrote:

>a common scene of Saturday night at LL and Flipper Mike's house

I don't touch WMV files, but thanks for sharing anyway. Are you
talking about the guy Flipper Mike who is pretending to be me, or are
you talking about me and the guy Flipper "I'm Old" Mike that pretends
to be me?