Xbox Desktop theme

Does anyone know if there is a downloadable Xbox desktop theme available?
I have seen the media skin but I am looking forthe desktop theme.
I saw an image on web page but when I click on the image I get error on page
message.
4 answers Last reply
More about xbox desktop theme

    Hi,

    A google search turned this up:

    http://www.belchfire.net/showfile-5-388_titleD.html

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Moe" <Moe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if there is a downloadable Xbox desktop theme available?
    > I have seen the media skin but I am looking forthe desktop theme.
    > I saw an image on web page but when I click on the image I get error on page
    > message.

    Thank you for your help. My little brother screamed with joy.

    Visit http://www.xptheme.info/resources_view.cfm/hurl/specific=4543/VisualStyles=/rnam=xbox/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Moe" wrote:

    | Does anyone know if there is a downloadable Xbox desktop theme available?
    | I have seen the media skin but I am looking forthe desktop theme.
    | I saw an image on web page but when I click on the image I get error on page
    | message.

    So happy to hear that ! You are most welcome !

    --

    > Thank you for your help. My little brother screamed with joy.
    >

    > "Anando [MS-MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> A google search turned this up:
    >>
    >> http://www.belchfire.net/showfile-5-388_titleD.html
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Anando
    >> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    >> http://www.mvps.org
    >>
    >> Folder customizations
    >> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
    >>
    >> Protect your PC!
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >>

    >> "Moe" <Moe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Does anyone know if there is a downloadable Xbox desktop theme available?
    >> > I have seen the media skin but I am looking forthe desktop theme.
    >> > I saw an image on web page but when I click on the image I get error on page
    >> > message.

Configuration Desktops Customization Xbox Windows XP