Enough power???

Hello,
I have a computer I built that I want to run 2 graphics cards on now. It's an I-7 2006k 3.4ghz ( water cooled with h50 )   16g ram ddr3. one hard drive 500g 7200rpm. Saber tooth p67-b3 1155 motherboard.  My card is a gtx 560ti 2gb now I want to run 2 of them.  ( my case has about 7 led fans ) 
The question is do I have enough power to do so and if no? What do you recommend getting?? 

My power is :  Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU 850W ATX 12V v2.3, EPS 12V v2.91 CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
5 answers Last reply
More about enough power
  1. Sweet thanks so much for the quick reply

True It dose but I'm going to run sli on it I no choice. I wouldn't think there is much of a difference. Right?

Or dose that change everything? Should I not be running sli on it??
  2. It is more than enough!

With this PSU you can even overclock you CPU too.

Mind that it says that it is ATI CrossFire X Certified, but it doesn´t say that is it SLI Certified.
  3. It has sufficient connectors and the 12V rails have more than sufficient amperage. The 750W version of this PSU got a scathing review at Hardware Secrets: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/902 Both are made by the ever-incompetent HEC...I wouldn't use this PSU.
  4. Thanks for the info I've been using the psu for a while now. Lil more then half a year now.
    But I went out and bought ax850 by corsair. It was reccomened to me by many people.

Thanks again everyone :)
  5. Great PSU!
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Power Components