Your question

Wich one should i pick

Last response: in Systems
May 3, 2012 12:18:52 AM

Build your own!
m
l
May 3, 2012 12:31:11 AM

100% agree. Build your own. You could get a better deal and it would be more custom. However, if you are completely set on buying one of these two computers, I would say the first one, definitely. However, once again, I strongly recommend building your own. Everyone on Tom's will be very helpful for the whole process. I promise :p 
m
l
Related resources
May 3, 2012 12:41:13 AM

The parts on #1 are a good value and probably worth it. But, I would want to know exactly why Intel needed to replace the cpu chip.

m
l
May 3, 2012 12:41:22 AM

Hmmm. can i build my own around the same price?

i was thinking about buying the 2 and putting a SSD
m
l
May 3, 2012 12:44:51 AM

Buying the second one? Do you do a lot of gaming? If so don't go for the second one.
m
l
May 3, 2012 12:50:18 AM

Note that it is an e-bay auction. No way is he going to get those parts for #1 anywhere near $500.

It is probably better to assemble a build with whatever the budget is. At least you will get mfg warranties on the parts.
m
l
May 3, 2012 1:17:55 AM

jrwizbang said:
Buying the second one? Do you do a lot of gaming? If so don't go for the second one.

noh noh, i am a graphic designer

i will problably will do some videos [ just to try , not really think i am ]

but yes i am a graphic designer...

that is why i want a beter pc.

people say MAC, but i donot like MAC at all. exept for the fact that they look more proffesional then windows, but my clients aint gonna see my pc so wtf..
m
l
May 3, 2012 1:35:38 AM

Yeah don't bother with a mac. If you are a graphic designer than it is somewhat split between #1 and #2. I would probably change my mind now though and say #2 because it has a larger HDD, and the i7-2600. That one seems like it would be fit for you.
m
l
May 3, 2012 1:51:27 AM

jrwizbang said:
Yeah don't bother with a mac. If you are a graphic designer than it is somewhat split between #1 and #2. I would probably change my mind now though and say #2 because it has a larger HDD, and the i7-2600. That one seems like it would be fit for you.

Ok.... thank you

i am thiking of buying the SSD to the 2 one can u tell me wich one should i buy/"
m
l
!