Help -- I lost my favorites

cheryl

Is there any way to resore my favorites? Some how the list is one from a
year ago. I just downloaded an "update" from windows, but I downloaded one
from earthlink also. I know I can't recreate it because I've been working on
it for a year so I would be so grateful if it can somehow be restored to a
more recent version.

Thanks for your help.

kelly

In preparation for the next time:

FavOrg - Restore and Save Favorite Icons (Line 108)

Tip:

FavesToGo - Save Favorites Quickly (Line 108)

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com