Help -- I lost my favorites

Is there any way to resore my favorites? Some how the list is one from a
year ago. I just downloaded an "update" from windows, but I downloaded one
from earthlink also. I know I can't recreate it because I've been working on
it for a year so I would be so grateful if it can somehow be restored to a
more recent version.

Thanks for your help.
1 answer Last reply
More about help lost favorites

    In preparation for the next time:

    FavOrg - Restore and Save Favorite Icons (Line 108)

    Tip:

    FavesToGo - Save Favorites Quickly (Line 108)

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any way to resore my favorites? Some how the list is one from a
    > year ago. I just downloaded an "update" from windows, but I downloaded
    > one
    > from earthlink also. I know I can't recreate it because I've been working
    > on
    > it for a year so I would be so grateful if it can somehow be restored to a
    > more recent version.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

Configuration Favorites Customization Microsoft Windows XP