Suggestions for gaming headphones/mic

Eeshen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2012
Hello,

I'm looking to spend approx $100 on the above. Just looking for recommendations from the community.

Wasn't sure what forum to place this in.

Thanks !

Solution
got the corsair vengeance 1500's after reading good reviews some even saying with a little bass tweaking they sound sameish to a pair of akg 701's. other reviews an audiofiles saying there rubbish an can confirm im impressed so far even the virtual surround works good for me as long as you set it up ok in the windows setting and corsair software. they have totally changed battlefield 3 for me. and only £70 here in the uk.

porl

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2011
got the corsair vengeance 1500's after reading good reviews some even saying with a little bass tweaking they sound sameish to a pair of akg 701's. other reviews an audiofiles saying there rubbish an can confirm im impressed so far even the virtual surround works good for me as long as you set it up ok in the windows setting and corsair software. they have totally changed battlefield 3 for me. and only £70 here in the uk.

Solution

mi1ez

Splendid

Audiofiles would say that. I would never dream of using a gaming headset for a proper music session, but then I wouldn't use high end hifi cans for gaming. They have such different qualities.