Problem with ASE today, 9th Jan. Just me?

This morning I tried to start ASE only to have it crash with a request to
send an error report to M$.

It seems to be when it's scanning for servers. Is it just me or is everyone
having this problem?
4 answers Last reply
More about problem today

    ASE is working fine here.

    Marc

    "Allan" <zen19100@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
    > This morning I tried to start ASE only to have it crash with a request to
    > send an error report to M$.
    >
    > It seems to be when it's scanning for servers. Is it just me or is
    > everyone
    > having this problem?

    > ASE is working fine here.
    >
    > Marc

    D'oh! And it won't tell me what's wrong with it! Grrrr! Oh well.

    Thanks for letting me know.

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 08:33:20 -0500, "Marc" <marclandry@hotmail.com>
    wrote/replied to:

    >ASE is working fine here.
    >
    >Marc
    >
    >"Allan" <zen19100@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> This morning I tried to start ASE only to have it crash with a request to
    >> send an error report to M$.
    >>
    >> It seems to be when it's scanning for servers. Is it just me or is
    >> everyone
    >> having this problem?

    ASE is using new U.S. servers, check their homepage for news and
    instructions about choosing a server.

    --
    Norton - all around good guy
    BFV, AGB, GPL

    > ASE is using new U.S. servers, check their homepage for news and
    > instructions about choosing a server.

    It's ok, I just reinstalled and that fixed it.

    Thanks all!

Games Crash Servers Video Games