One Of My Best Photoshops EVER!

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
photoshop I do, I get better and better.

Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif

So I'm getting pretty good aren't I?

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Perhpaps your tooting your horn a bit too loudly?

"Failed to open the page
'http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif' because the server
stopped responding."

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Bad Wolf
<Badwolf@tardis.com> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:54:08 +0100 this person
wrote:

>In the great debate about "One Of My Best Photoshops EVER!" in
>alt.atheism, Michael D <michaeld@de.com> catapaulted the following
>boulder:
>> I'm getting pretty good aren't I?
>>
>No.
>>-

I could say the same about your negative attitude towards others who
are entertaining.

No, you're not getting preety good an not being a person with a
negative attitude towards people that are entertaining.

See told you I could say the same thing about people who have a
negative attitude towards those who are entertaining.

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

another form of a virsus

"Michael D" <michaeld@de.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
> around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
> photoshop I do, I get better and better.
>
> Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif
>
> So I'm getting pretty good aren't I?
>
> -
> Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "The_Rock"
<sweetvee1@hotmail.com> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 03:02:00 -0400 this person
wrote:

>another form of a virsus

You should get that checked out, if I had a virus that caused me to
top post and not be able to use capital letters I'd be pretty upset.

NOOB.

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Michael D" <michaeld@de.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
> around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
> photoshop I do, I get better and better.
>
> Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif
>
> So I'm getting pretty good aren't I?

Bloody awful.
--
------
Robyn
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In the great debate about "Re: One Of My Best Photoshops EVER!" in
alt.atheism, "christopher.gateley@gmail.com"
<christopher.gateley@gmail.com> catapaulted the following boulder:
>Perhpaps your tooting your horn a bit too loudly?
>
>"Failed to open the page
>'http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif' because the server
>stopped responding."
You lucky sod.

David Silverman F.L.A.H.N. aa #2208

<Badwolf@tardis.com> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:55:15 +0100 this person
wrote:

>In the great debate about "Re: One Of My Best Photoshops EVER!" in
>alt.atheism, "christopher.gateley@gmail.com"
><christopher.gateley@gmail.com> catapaulted the following boulder:
>>Perhpaps your tooting your horn a bit too loudly?
>>
>>"Failed to open the page
>>'http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif' because the server
>>stopped responding."
>You lucky sod.

I updated the picture so he flexes his arm more, so go back and check
it out, it's even better now than it was before.
http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In the great debate about "Re: One Of My Best Photoshops EVER!" in
alt.atheism, Michael D <michael@de.com> catapaulted the following
boulder:
>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Bad Wolf
><Badwolf@tardis.com> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:54:08 +0100 this person
>wrote:
>
>>In the great debate about "One Of My Best Photoshops EVER!" in
>>alt.atheism, Michael D <michaeld@de.com> catapaulted the following
>>boulder:
>>> I'm getting pretty good aren't I?
>>>
>>No.
>>>-
>
>I could say the same about your negative attitude towards others who
>are entertaining.
>
>No, you're not getting preety good an not being a person with a
>negative attitude towards people that are entertaining.
>
>See told you I could say the same thing about people who have a
>negative attitude towards those who are entertaining.

Exactly how and when did I give the impression that I care?

David Silverman F.L.A.H.N. aa #2208

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Yes, you being the expert... No, it more likely has to do with the fact
that I'm in Japan.
My cable internet connection is fine, thank you.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Maybe you already answered this elsewhere... But I'll ask it again for
curiosity's sake:
Why do you think you're entertaining?

I don't know... Maybe I'm not reading carefully but you seem pretty
annoying. And first impressions aren't often wrong.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On 19 Jun 2005, Michael D dropped trou, farted, whirled, then shouted:

> I updated the picture so he flexes his arm more, so go back and check
> it out, it's even better now than it was before.
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif

Great. Now he appears to be jacking off.

--
Vic Sagerquist
aa#2011

Plonked by Jason Gastrich for all eternity...
Lovingly plonked by Roger Pearse
______________

"I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think
there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading
around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and
praying to a rock."
[Howard Stern]

Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism

> Michael D <michaeld@de.com> wrote in message

>> Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
>> around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
>> photoshop I do, I get better and better.

>> Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif

>> So I'm getting pretty good aren't I?

> Bloody awful.

Can you do better? Let's see some of the animated gifs you've done!

I'm going to give Michael D, or whoever he is, a challenge...

Michael D, I need an animated gif of an airplane being assembled from
a junkyard, as a tornado passes through it, to go along with an
unfinished story I'm working on.

Are you up to the challenge?

--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com

"Elroy Willis" <elroywillis@swbell.net> wrote in message
> Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism
>
> > Michael D <michaeld@de.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
> >> around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
> >> photoshop I do, I get better and better.
>
> >> Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
> >> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif
>
> >> So I'm getting pretty good aren't I?
>
> > Bloody awful.
>
> Can you do better?

Absolutely ;)

>Let's see some of the animated gifs you've done!

You first.
--
------
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Welcome to "PLONK" city. You will be with all your other imaginary
friends, LL Cool Names, perkoff, crabs etc. FM...

Michael D wrote:

> Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
> around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
> photoshop I do, I get better and better.
>
> Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif
>
> So I'm getting pretty good aren't I?
>
> -
> Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism

> Elroy Willis <elroywillis@swbell.net> wrote in message
>> Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism

>>> Bloody awful.

>> Can you do better?

> Absolutely ;)

>> Let's see some of the animated gifs you've done!

> You first.

You say you can do better, so let's see you take the same challenge I
made to Michael D.!

You did part of it a few years ago, iirc, don't you remember?

--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com

> Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism
>
> > Elroy Willis <elroywillis@swbell.net> wrote in message
> >> Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism

> >> Can you do better?
>
> > Absolutely ;)
>
> >> Let's see some of the animated gifs you've done!
>
> > You first.
>
> You say you can do better, so let's see you take the same challenge I
> made to Michael D.!

Forget it. My spare time will be taken up by family, reading and painting
;)

> You did part of it a few years ago, iirc, don't you remember?

Of course, that was while I was still with Sony. As I recall, you didn't
care for it <sniff>
--
------
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Elroy Willis
<elroywillis@swbell.net> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:45:30 GMT this person
wrote:

>Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism
>
>> Elroy Willis <elroywillis@swbell.net> wrote in message
>>> Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism

>>> Can you do better?
>
>> Absolutely ;)
>
>>> Let's see some of the animated gifs you've done!
>
>> You first.
>
>You say you can do better, so let's see you take the same challenge I
>made to Michael D.!
>
>You did part of it a few years ago, iirc, don't you remember?

I've already posted my photoshopped picture of Hulk Hogan. If you
care to make it better or care to make your own version you think is
better go right ahead and show me up.

I really do hope you're good at photoshop, and I wouldn't mind at all
if you were better than me, I'd really love to see your photoshops.

So each time I post a photoshopped picture you can post a reply
showing me your version of the picture showing me the way it should
have been done in the first place.

Can't wait to see your pictures man. This is gonna be fun, usually
people just say stuff about my pictures, it's gonna be cool having
another guy to photoshop along side me.

Cheers mate, here's to the start of our friendship.

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Find another hobby
"Michael D" <michaeld@de.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
> around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
> photoshop I do, I get better and better.
>
> Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif
>
> So I'm getting pretty good aren't I?
>
> -
> Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism

> Elroy Willis <elroywillis@swbell.net> wrote in message
>> Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism

>>> Absolutely ;)

>>> You first.

>> You say you can do better, so let's see you take the same challenge I
>> made to Michael D.!

> Forget it. My spare time will be taken up by family, reading and painting
> ;)

Oh well...

>> You did part of it a few years ago, iirc, don't you remember?

> Of course, that was while I was still with Sony. As I recall, you didn't
> care for it <sniff>

It wasn't animated, iirc... It was better than I could do, I'll give
you that much, but not believable enough to use in my story...

--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com

> Robibnikoff <witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote in alt.atheism
>
> > Elroy Willis <elroywillis@swbell.net> wrote in message

snip
> >> You say you can do better, so let's see you take the same challenge I
> >> made to Michael D.!
>
> > Forget it. My spare time will be taken up by family, reading and
painting
> > ;)
>
> Oh well...
>
> >> You did part of it a few years ago, iirc, don't you remember?
>
> > Of course, that was while I was still with Sony. As I recall, you
didn't
> > care for it <sniff>
>
> It wasn't animated, iirc... It was better than I could do, I'll give
> you that much, but not believable enough to use in my story...

Ah, that's probably why you didn't like it. Mine wasn't animated, just a
picture of a jet in the middle of a garbage dump. I think it's still on my
old Sony computer, which not resides at a sis-in-law's house.
--
------
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> Forget it. My spare time will be taken up by family, reading and painting
> ;)

and replying to troll spam, dont forget that one.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Michael D" <michaeld@de.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
> around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
> photoshop I do, I get better and better.
>
> Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif
>
> So I'm getting pretty good aren't I?

This is a complete work of art! I came out of lurk mode because it was just
too hard to control my excitement! You aren't getting pretty good, you're
AWESOME!!111 Do you have any tutorials or how to's posted anywhere? I
absolutely must learn your technique! I think you should change your sig to
"I'm Michael D... Artist Extraordinare!!"

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:38:06 -0400, Michael D <michael@de.com> drained
his beer, leaned back in the alt.atheism beanbag and drunkenly
proclaimed the following
>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Bad Wolf
><Badwolf@tardis.com> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:55:15 +0100 this person
>wrote:
>
>>In the great debate about "Re: One Of My Best Photoshops EVER!" in
>>alt.atheism, "christopher.gateley@gmail.com"
>><christopher.gateley@gmail.com> catapaulted the following boulder:
>>>Perhpaps your tooting your horn a bit too loudly?
>>>
>>>"Failed to open the page
>>>'http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif' because the server
>>>stopped responding."
>>You lucky sod.
>>

>I updated the picture so he flexes his arm more, so go back and check
>it out, it's even better now than it was before.
>http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif

You are a completely untalented sod. Really, that has to be one of
the worst photoshops I've ever seen.

- The perspective is way off.

- You didn't even try to adjust the lighting.

- The matting between Hulk Hogan and the rest of the picture is
blatantly obvious.

>Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

I wouldn't bet money on that claim.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.atheism,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Michael D" <michaeld@de.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys, I don't know what you guys did on the weekend, but me, I sat
> around my house and photoshopped pictures. It seems with each
> photoshop I do, I get better and better.
>
> Well here is one of my best photoshops yet,
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/hoganatsavagesgrave.gif

Uhhh.... why?