What hardware do I have to return and buy? PLEASE HELP?

cooprix

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
My specs:
Graphics Card - Sapphire HD7770 1GB PCI-E DDR5 OC
Processor - AMD Phenom II X4
PSU - Corsair CX500, 500w
HDD - 1tera
RAM - Corsair 8gb
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-H67M-D2, Socket-1155 GA-H67M-D2-B3

Ok, so I'm very noob at building PC's. So my first order was the 7770 Sapphire and the Phenom X4.
I got them and my old motherboard didn't support the X4 and my PSU didn't have a 6-pin for my graphics card....

So a few weeks later I had earned some money and bought a new PSU which had a 6-pin connector for my 7770. (But missed a 4-pin for the motherboard, is that 4 pin important?) A new motherboard and some RAM.

Now, here's the problem. The motherboard I have uses an INTEL CORE processor thing, and I got an AMD.. The other problem is that most of the connector's from which I think is the CD room doesn't reach or fit in most of the plug ins on the motherboard..............

So either I return the X4 and buy an Intel Core but i'm not sure that it will work since all the connector's doesn't reach the plugins on the motherboard. Or you can help me find a MICRO ATX motherboard that supports the X4 and have plugins cose enough to the cd room, if that solves the problem. (I'll add a picture of the connector's that wont reach the plug ins.)

I don't know where else to post this, so it could also help to give me a website where I can post my future problems.

Thank you!!

Pictures of the hardware:
http://imageshack.us/g/191/img0217mb.jpg…

The cables I shot is the cables that don't reach or fit at the motherboard.

dingo07

Distinguished
I suggest you return everything and read the TENS of posts from others that already have specs for new builds - that the Tom's community already ironed out and are sure to all work together

----

well, you can keep the Power Supply and HDD

nedzad

Honorable
Aug 14, 2012
CD room i reckon your CD rom has an IDE conector,thats why you wont be able to conect it to your MB.Either you buy SATA equiped DVD-RW or u buy http://www.trendnet.com/products/proddetail.asp?prod=220_TU-IDES&cat=49.

I would return AMD Cpu and buy yourself an INTEL based CPU such as I3-2130