Nokia 6600 Firmware 4.0.9.1 - Download

http://nokia.websolutions.co.yu/

I'll keep it there for some time.
5 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6600 firmware download

    Cool...Thanks for the files....but what are the 4 files
    and how do any of us mear mortals use or install them?

    Matt

    "nieuwsgier" <nobody@home.nl> wrote in message
    > Cool...Thanks for the files....but what are the 4 files
    > and how do any of us mear mortals use or install them?

    The 4 files are the Phoenix installers for the phone's firmware. You'll
    need dedicated kit to flash them to the phone though (Twister, Prodigy,
    Neelix, Griffin etc.).

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<

    I see a lot of Nokia 6600 users here hehe.

    Files ate my almost entire monthly website bandwidth a day (4Gb out of 5Gb),
    so I have to delete files, sorry.

    Hello
    Search for Dl Nokia 6650 (NHM-1) v 4.02
  5. fsdfsdf