  • Firmware
Last response: in Brands
Share
May 6, 2004 10:10:02 PM

http://nokia.websolutions.co.yu/

I'll keep it there for some time.

More about : nokia 6600 firmware download

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 10:58:12 PM

Cool...Thanks for the files....but what are the 4 files
and how do any of us mear mortals use or install them?

Matt

"Milan" <fake@email.com> schreef in bericht
> http://nokia.websolutions.co.yu/
>
> I'll keep it there for some time.

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 10:58:13 PM

"nieuwsgier" <nobody@home.nl> wrote in message
> Cool...Thanks for the files....but what are the 4 files
> and how do any of us mear mortals use or install them?

The 4 files are the Phoenix installers for the phone's firmware. You'll
need dedicated kit to flash them to the phone though (Twister, Prodigy,
Neelix, Griffin etc.).

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
Related resources
May 7, 2004 3:25:55 PM

I see a lot of Nokia 6600 users here hehe.

Files ate my almost entire monthly website bandwidth a day (4Gb out of 5Gb),
so I have to delete files, sorry.
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 3:46:28 PM

Hello