Customizing Run | Browse Icons

Earlier this year I made a change to my XP Pro installation but now last week
I’ve reinstalled XP and forget the fix I used.

Here is the situation. When you click Start | Run | Browse the window opens
with icons on the left side. These icons are My Computer, My Documents,
Network, etc...

How do you change the icons that appear in that window? I had mine set to
show only 2 icons and they are not the ones there by default.

Doug

Edit the Places bar locations in Open/Save As boxes:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/placesbar.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User