Applications do not minimize to the taskbar

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
show.

Anyone knows why is this?

"Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote
| Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
| Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
| show.

Line 240,(Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar)

Try Kelly's tweak
Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)

"Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
> Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
> show.
>
> Anyone knows why is this?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

That did the trick! Thanks to all.

"a nonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

| "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote
|| Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
|| Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
|| show.
|
| http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
| Line 240,(Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar)

kelly

Great, glad to hear it.

--
All the Best,