Applications do not minimize to the taskbar

Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
show.

Anyone knows why is this?
4 answers Last reply
More about applications minimize taskbar

    "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote
    | Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
    | Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
    | show.

    Line 240,(Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar)

    Try Kelly's tweak
    Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar (Line 240)

    "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
    > Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
    > show.
    >
    > Anyone knows why is this?

    That did the trick! Thanks to all.

    "a nonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    | "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote
    || Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
    || Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
    || show.
    |
    | http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
    | Line 240,(Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar)

    Great, glad to hear it.

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP

    > That did the trick! Thanks to all.
    >

    > "a nonymous" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "Jerry" <duncan_jeremy@hotmail.com> wrote
    > || Suddenly my applications stopped showing in the taskbar.
    > || Never mind how many I have running, they just don't
    > || show.
    > |
    > | http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
    > | Line 240,(Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar)

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP