Need video card to run two screens on dell gx620 single core pent 4

I need to run two screens on two of the computers in my organization. I have hard they will need video cards. Please let me know what make and model of card I will need to upgrade the computers. they are Dell Optiplex GX620 single core pentium 4 operating on Windows XP professional. 4gigs of memory, 80 gig hard drive.
3 answers Last reply
More about need video card screens dell gx620 single core pent
  1. What form factor these come in Mini size and standard.. This depends on wether you get a hlf height card or standard.

Thent
  2. Also list your monitor hookups (VGA, DVI, HDMI, multiple options?). This can help with the specific recommendation since a lot of cards have dropped VGA and only have one DVI-I port.
  3. I removed the silly PCI X2 sideways expansion and that reviled a slot for a Dell website reccomended Radeon™ HD 5450 PCI Express Graphic Card from VisionTek® Dell Part# : A3642310. I did have to make a few modifications to my small form size GX620 But so far so good! with 1 GB of ram on the Graphics card plus the Pent D Duo core processor (Not to fast now...lol) It's like having a new machine. But like all new machines your software may not like the change!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Computers Graphics