Psychonauts - how do you use the cheat codes?

Hey, anyone know how to use the various Psychonauts cheat codes
around on the web? Some say to input them in gameplay while holding the
triggers, some don't mention the triggers, and neither way seems to work
for me.

--
"_Dornbeast:_ Smart adventurers run the other way when they hear 'Hurumph',
the battle cry of the deadly dornbeast." -Encyclopedia Frobozzica.

> Hey, anyone know how to use the various Psychonauts cheat codes
> around on the web? Some say to input them in gameplay while holding the
> triggers, some don't mention the triggers, and neither way seems to work
> for me.

I would try to enter them at the start menu, if I were using them. But
after 3 play throughs, all 20 plus hours, I finally finished at level 101
(all figments, vaults, bags, and cobwebs collected and all that stuff).

If I had had them, I would have used some kind of invincability code near
the end, so I don't blame you....