Changing the login and shutdown screen + need icons

December 6, 2004 4:35:08 PM

Im tired of looking at the blue login screen that MS provides. Is there any
way to change it? I have a few pictures that I want to set as the log in
screen but I dont know how. Same with the shutdown screen. And does any one
know where I can get some snow/winter themend iconsfor my computer? No
holiday ones please

--
Any help i provide you use at your own risk. I am not an expert, nor do i
pretend to be.

http://www.cybamall.com/litch/litch.htm <-- my site. Hope you have a pop up
blocker for the adds.
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 1:37:06 PM

"Litch" <Litch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Im tired of looking at the blue login screen that MS provides. Is there any
>way to change it? I have a few pictures that I want to set as the log in
>screen but I dont know how. Same with the shutdown screen. And does any one
>know where I can get some snow/winter themend iconsfor my computer? No
>holiday ones please

You can change some of the visual settings in TweakUI > Logon >
Settings. TweakUI is available from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert....

--
(tm)