Send To icons

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi,

I have a weird problem, I have a computer that is suddently missing all but the
floppy, but that happens in one account only.

I would like to know how I could restore them in that account

--
Thank you in Advance

Merci a l'Avance

Martin

Martin Racette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a weird problem, I have a computer that is suddently missing
> all but the floppy, but that happens in one account only.
>
> I would like to know how I could restore them in that account

The easiest way would be to drag and copy the shortcuts from the Send To
folder in one account to the same folder in the account where the shortcuts
are missing.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP