Send To icons

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi,

I have a weird problem, I have a computer that is suddently missing all but the
floppy, but that happens in one account only.

I would like to know how I could restore them in that account

--
Thank you in Advance

Merci a l'Avance

Martin
1 answer Last reply
More about send icons
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Martin Racette wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a weird problem, I have a computer that is suddently missing
    > all but the floppy, but that happens in one account only.
    >
    > I would like to know how I could restore them in that account

    The easiest way would be to drag and copy the shortcuts from the Send To
    folder in one account to the same folder in the account where the shortcuts
    are missing.

    --
    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP