Summer Sunny Day

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.atheism,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Hey guys, this is a photoshopped piece of artwork I've been working on
that I call Sunny Day.

If you like the Summer time you should like my picture.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/sunnyday.jpg

Let me know what you think of my artwork.

http://whiterap.spymac.com/sunnydayb4andafter.jpg The before and
after so you can see all the hard work I put into making it look good.

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

"Michael D" <michael@dee.com> wrote

> Hey guys, this is a photoshopped piece of artwork I've
> been working on that I call Sunny Day.

That's nearly as exciting as picking gwee out from under
my toe nails!

Now could you laboriously type an exhaustive description
of your work and the process you used to accomplish it?

Thanks in advance!

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.atheism,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "JTEM"
<gymraven@hotmail.com> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:04:47 -0400 this person
wrote:

>That's nearly as exciting as picking gwee out from under
>my toe nails!
>
>Now could you laboriously type an exhaustive description
>of your work and the process you used to accomplish it?
>
>Thanks in advance!

STFU, Welcome to PLONK LAND population YOU!!!

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,rec.music.hip-hop,alt.atheism,alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

There are 5 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, Perkoff and his sock
puppets.
....and by the way, you are retarded! Calling Verizon again!!! lol lol
FM...