/ Sign-up
Your question

Where can I find these PSU cable management sleeves?

  • Power Supplies
  • Management
  • Cable
  • Components
Last response: in Components
August 18, 2012 7:44:56 AM

Over the next few weeks I'm planning my first build and I would like good cable management but I don't know the names of the things I need.

here is a photo of what I would like to use:

what is that called and where can I find it?

Is there any other supplies I need?


More about : find psu cable management sleeves

a b ) Power supply
August 18, 2012 8:19:18 AM

Thats a cable sleeve made with mesh. You can find if online at stores like

The image you posted though is from a PSU mobo cable that would have come warped like that. Depending on what PSU you buy it might come pre-wraped in that mesh.

If you're worried more about air flow than the looks (aka you don't have a window) then I recommend using basic cable ties like these: You can find these things in any PC store and even some (non PC) hardware stores.
August 18, 2012 8:41:18 AM

Thanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for, the PSU I'm buying comes with cable ties but not the mesh, my case has a window so I'll definitely be getting the mesh, thanks again.
a c 105 ) Power supply
August 18, 2012 9:01:58 AM

A better option would be to buy a decent Psu that comes with sleeved lines, sleeving can get expensive and is timeconsuming,
another tip whilst I think on it, if you do sleeve, do one at a time so you know where the pin came from, theres nothing like rewiring a Psu 20+4 pin plug when you don't know what you are doing :p