New BF video with powerfull APC

fred

Hi all ,

I'd like to tell you that my team have made a new video of BF Vanilla .

But as you can see , it's not really "pure" vanilla , custom map and APC
were used ...

For the moment , this is only in french , but internationalised version
is comming soon

/!\ Parental advisory /!\
This vid contain explicit material
Not under 16 years
/!\ Parental advisory /!\

You can see the poster of the vid here :
http://www.visuellg.com/res/affiche-du-film.jpg

THe DL source is here :
ftp://ftp.big-war.com/Video_ReS/il%20faut%20sauver%20la%202nd%20section.rar

and the website of my crew :
http://big-war.com/site/newsite/index.php

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Sorry but I can't get it to play. What do you open it with?

davido u.k.

dave a écrit :
> Sorry but I can't get it to play. What do you open it with?

Just DL

Unrar with winrar

and play with Windows media player

>> /!\ Parental advisory /!\
>>This vid contain explicit material
>> Not under 16 years
>> /!\ Parental advisory /!\
>>
>>You can see the poster of the vid here :
>>http://www.visuellg.com/res/affiche-du-film.jpg
>>

>>THe DL source is here :
>>

> ftp://ftp.big-war.com/Video_ReS/il%20faut%20sauver%20la%202nd%20section.rar
>

>>and the website of my crew :
>>http://big-war.com/site/newsite/index.php

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Tried that but didn't work. Will try to re download.

> dave a écrit :
> > Sorry but I can't get it to play. What do you open it with?
>
> Just DL
>
> Unrar with winrar
>
> and play with Windows media player
>

> >> /!\ Parental advisory /!\
> >>This vid contain explicit material
> >> Not under 16 years
> >> /!\ Parental advisory /!\
> >>
> >>You can see the poster of the vid here :
> >>http://www.visuellg.com/res/affiche-du-film.jpg
> >>

> >>THe DL source is here :

ftp://ftp.big-war.com/Video_ReS/il%20faut%20sauver%20la%202nd%20section.rar

> >>and the website of my crew :
> >>http://big-war.com/site/newsite/index.php

Fred wrote
>Hi all ,
>
>I'd like to tell you that my team have made a new video of BF Vanilla .

<snip>

>THe DL source is here :
>ftp://ftp.big-war.com/Video_ReS/il%20faut%20sauver%20la%202nd%20section.rar

Brilliant video, thanks for posting I only just found the time to watch
it. The training camp was good, especially the parachute practice. And
the bit where the Panzers all appear at the brow of the hill was
stunning, very well co-ordinated. And then it went all surreal...lol!
What had you been smoking? ;)

Well worth the download folks...

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

"Fred" <Fred_A_VIRER_@_A_VIRER_100payer.com> wrote in message
> Hi all ,
>
> I'd like to tell you that my team have made a new video of BF Vanilla .
>
> But as you can see , it's not really "pure" vanilla , custom map and APC
> were used ...
>
> For the moment , this is only in french , but internationalised version
> is comming soon
>
> /!\ Parental advisory /!\
> This vid contain explicit material
> Not under 16 years
> /!\ Parental advisory /!\

Ermmmm, different, cannot wait to hear the english version so I can hear
what they are saying, what they are doing is hilarious, lot of work gone
into that methinks!

Couldn't download it. IE says it's not there.

"Villy Vonka" <Villy@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
> Fred wrote
> >Hi all ,
> >
> >I'd like to tell you that my team have made a new video of BF Vanilla .
>
> <snip>
>
> >THe DL source is here :
>
>ftp://ftp.big-war.com/Video_ReS/il%20faut%20sauver%20la%202nd%20section.rar
>
> Brilliant video, thanks for posting I only just found the time to watch
> it. The training camp was good, especially the parachute practice. And
> the bit where the Panzers all appear at the brow of the hill was
> stunning, very well co-ordinated. And then it went all surreal...lol!
> What had you been smoking? ;)
>
> Well worth the download folks...
>
> --
> [AGB]Villy Vonka
> Sheffield, UK
> http://www.villyvonka.co.uk

sorry...it is there...zone alarm didn't let me get to it. *rolls eyes*