Sign in with
Your question

CONTACTING a MODERATOR when site is down ?

Last response: in Forum Feedback
May 9, 2012 12:05:03 AM

Hi :) 

Over the last weekend the Forum was playing up and I could find absolutely no way to EMAIL anyone about it....

I could NOT post in the forum NOR reply to most threads, NOR start a thread like this, NOR reply to a Moderators PM.... :( 

Soooo... is there an EMAIL address for Moderators or the site ?

Please...

All the best Brett :) 
May 9, 2012 4:33:07 AM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Forum Feedback by Nikorr
Related resources
May 9, 2012 5:35:28 PM

Thats fine but IS THERE an Email address for the site or the Forum adminstrator ?

May 9, 2012 5:44:34 PM

Ummm well that didnt work... :( 

Logged out, changed to .com, logged back in , and still problems...

I can see I have got "1 MESSAGE" but the red tag is NOT clickable on either domain... ???

May 9, 2012 6:55:38 PM

I think they are fixing something, my No thread button is the only one working.

Profile or Messages buttons are not clickable at the moment.
May 9, 2012 9:00:45 PM

Yikes, me too.
a b 1 Email
May 9, 2012 11:09:44 PM

Same problem here as well. Happens on all browser versions.
May 11, 2012 2:46:02 PM

Same problem here as well can't click on anything other than no thread. AHH i want to help people but its annoying to see messages i cant read without going through hoops.
a b 1 Email
May 12, 2012 6:39:22 AM

Joe has said the problem is being looked at but somewhere in this sub-Forum or in Site Feedback, he recently posted his e-mail address. Track that down and you have the answer to your question - it may have been jpishgar@bestofmedia.com or similar but finding that post is your best bet.

I doubt this post will stick - I'll get "Sorry - this forum is not available" but I'll keep trying.

May 12, 2012 6:47:05 AM

Its correct address ^ : )
May 12, 2012 10:41:51 AM

Joe Pishgar is the admin for the site. His email is jpishgar@bestofmedia.com. He's the one to contact.
!