Starting Network Services Prior to Startup Client Applicat..

Can someone tell me how to make certain that all network services are
started, prior to Client applications that access a network shared drive??
The application is in the StartUp folder, and I get error messages that the
configuration files cannot be found. After I click on OK acouple of times,
the program starts up OK.
2 answers Last reply
More about starting network services prior startup client applicat

    I am having the same issue, have posted twice since the 3rd, with no response.

    R.M. Smith wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how to make certain that all network services are
    > started, prior to Client applications that access a network shared
    > drive?? The application is in the StartUp folder, and I get error
    > messages that the configuration files cannot be found. After I click
    > on OK acouple of times, the program starts up OK.

    You could go here: www.r2.com.au and download & install "StartDelay".

    Use it to start your programs in the order you want and at a sufficient
    enough delay so that the network is up.

    --
    Remove nospam in email