Right Column Hyperlinks not working.

There seems to be a problem with the right column on the forums. The hyperlinks don't seem to be working, as in I can't click on them, my mouse arrow does not change to the hand icon when I mouse over a link. I am running Firefox Version 12. Strangely, most of the right column links are working on the page in which I am creating this thread, but nowhere else it seems.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?
15 answers Last reply
More about right column hyperlinks working
  1. It certainly is annoying.

If you watch carefully, clicking on the right hand column/panel will highlight text in the left panel if there happens to be any text on the same level.
  2. the tabs stopped working yesterday in Firefox, they still work in IE8.

rather wait for the fix than use IE. Hitting F5 works for the time being to see if someone replied to a threat
  3. Same problem here, with Chrome.
  4. Joe has reported this and hopefully it will be rectified soon.
  5. Thanks.

I saw NatC looking around a while ago.
  6. Emerald said:
    the tabs stopped working yesterday in Firefox, they still work in IE8.

rather wait for the fix than use IE. Hitting F5 works for the time being to see if someone replied to a threat

They work in IE8, but I couldn't sign into the forums using IE8 unless I went into compatibilty mode.
  7. Should be fixed by end of the day tomorrow!
  8. I hope it'll get resolved. :)
  9. Right side panel is working again. [:wr2]
  10. My right side news links are still not working,but my box is now.
  11. I just realized you're right - still same problem with hyper links not being clickable.

So, 50% there I guess.
  12. WR2 said:
    I just realized you're right - still same problem with hyper links not being clickable.

So, 50% there I guess.

Yeah, half done.
  13. I should take away one of the two thumbs up I used, huh?
  14. Plus 1 ^
  15. Two thumbs up restored to the SysAdmin and his crew. Right side panel is fully functional again.

-> Just the missing Bold, Italic, Underline, etc... issue left to go
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/34487-12-right-column-hyperlinks-working
Ask a new question

Read More

Site Bug Reports Mice Firefox Tom's Hardware