Xbox 360 Interview: Todd Holmdahl

Not a bad interview...TeamXbox asked some decent questions

http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1190/Xbox-360-Interview-Todd-Holmdahl/p1/
8 answers Last reply
More about xbox interview todd holmdahl

    Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
    then the PS3.

    Alright folks....nothing left to see....everyone go home now.

    "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
    > then the PS3.

    That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
    strong suits?

    "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message

    > "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
    >> then the PS3.
    >>

    > That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
    > strong suits?

    Given the clearly sarcastic vein of my total comment, it apppears that
    reading is most definitely not one of yours.

    "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message

    > "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
    >> then the PS3.
    >>

    > That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
    > strong suits?

    Way to keep up with sarcasm.

    > "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
    >>> then the PS3.
    >>>

    >> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
    >> strong suits?
    >
    > Given the clearly sarcastic vein of my total comment, it apppears that
    > reading is most definitely not one of yours.

    Must everything be spelled out for people today? Your sarcastic reply is
    precisely my point.

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
    >>> then the PS3.
    >>>

    >> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
    >> strong suits?
    >>

    > Way to keep up with sarcasm.

    Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(

    > "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of
    >>> your strong suits?
    >>>

    >> Way to keep up with sarcasm.
    >

    > Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(

    Spanking? You must have me confused with your monkey.

    >> Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(
    >>

    > Spanking? You must have me confused with your monkey.

    No confusion but I almost forgot what your other nickname is. So which do
    you prefer? Brainless or Monkey?

Console Gaming Interview Video Xbox 360 Games Xbox Video Games