  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
June 24, 2005 2:32:36 AM

Not a bad interview...TeamXbox asked some decent questions

http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1190/Xbox-360-Inter...

More about : xbox 360 interview todd holmdahl

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 3:48:19 AM

Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
then the PS3.

Alright folks....nothing left to see....everyone go home now.
June 25, 2005 2:08:32 AM

"emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
> then the PS3.

That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
strong suits?
June 25, 2005 4:19:52 AM

"Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message

> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
>> then the PS3.
>>

> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
> strong suits?

Given the clearly sarcastic vein of my total comment, it apppears that
reading is most definitely not one of yours.
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 5:26:01 AM

"Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message

> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
>> then the PS3.
>>

> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
> strong suits?

Way to keep up with sarcasm.
June 25, 2005 9:03:24 PM

> "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
>>> then the PS3.
>>>

>> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
>> strong suits?
>
> Given the clearly sarcastic vein of my total comment, it apppears that
> reading is most definitely not one of yours.

Must everything be spelled out for people today? Your sarcastic reply is
precisely my point.
June 25, 2005 9:40:45 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
>>> then the PS3.
>>>

>> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
>> strong suits?
>>

> Way to keep up with sarcasm.

Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 9:40:46 PM

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of
>>> your strong suits?
>>>

>> Way to keep up with sarcasm.
>

> Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(

Spanking? You must have me confused with your monkey.
June 26, 2005 4:14:36 AM

>> Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(
>>

> Spanking? You must have me confused with your monkey.

No confusion but I almost forgot what your other nickname is. So which do
you prefer? Brainless or Monkey?