Xbox 360 Interview: Todd Holmdahl

perfect

Not a bad interview...TeamXbox asked some decent questions

http://interviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1190/Xbox-360-Interview-Todd-Holmdahl/p1/

Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
then the PS3.

Alright folks....nothing left to see....everyone go home now.

Que

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2005

"emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
> then the PS3.

That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
strong suits?

"Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message

> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
>> then the PS3.
>>

> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
> strong suits?

Given the clearly sarcastic vein of my total comment, it apppears that
reading is most definitely not one of yours.

"Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message

> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
>> then the PS3.
>>

> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
> strong suits?

Way to keep up with sarcasm.

> "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
>>> then the PS3.
>>>

>> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
>> strong suits?
>
> Given the clearly sarcastic vein of my total comment, it apppears that
> reading is most definitely not one of yours.

Must everything be spelled out for people today? Your sarcastic reply is
precisely my point.

Que

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2005

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Well, I guess that settles it. The XBox 360 is more powerful
>>> then the PS3.
>>>

>> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of your
>> strong suits?
>>

> Way to keep up with sarcasm.

Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Que" <nospam@goaway.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "emolsen" <emolsen@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> That's all you got from this interview? Perhaps reading isn't one of
>>> your strong suits?
>>>

>> Way to keep up with sarcasm.
>

> Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(

Spanking? You must have me confused with your monkey.

>> Aww, are you still upset from the previous spanking, brainless? :(
>>

> Spanking? You must have me confused with your monkey.

No confusion but I almost forgot what your other nickname is. So which do
you prefer? Brainless or Monkey?