Hey I hope you guys can help me out!

Andy_Duran

Honorable
Jul 26, 2012
Hey,So this is a weird problem im facing,i live in a country with a bad electric service so I´ve got this UPS(Uninterruptible power supply) Omega Dr650 for about 4 years now its been unused for a couple years cuz of battery damage so i bought a new battery,installed it myself and I dont know why it works sometimes but sometimes it doesnt,Its like its working good for a few days but then the energy goes off and the pc shuts down so it aint supossed to be that way

My pc uses a 500W power supply in case you guys needed to know

Thanks I hope i can get help over here!

The UPS is only supposed to supply power to the Pc when the power goes out for a limited amount of time and it's usually enough time to save your work and do a proper shut down. It's not supposed to supply power for a long period of time and if you do use it for an extended time before shut down then it need time to recharge the battery. If the battery recharger is not working then it won't recharge the battery and the UPS won't work.
So if your having a situation where sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't then the battery recharger could be malfunctioning.

TRENDING THREADS