Right Panel Problems...

Seems like a new problem for the past 2 days now. The right hand column where we have 'Profile' Thread and Messages', I've been able to click only on the threads tab and the others seem to have gone dead.
In both IE and FF.
Anyone else facing similar issues?

mightymaxio

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
Same problem here on Opera, Chrome, FF, and IE all the biggest browsers. I haven't tried on safari yet but i figure if i end up using safari to browse the internet somethings wrong with me.

I too am facing this issue. Just wanted to know if this was a browser problem or a site bug. I'm using Chrome BTW.

Also, I have this weird issue in which sometimes the pages does not load, and I'm unable to scroll up or down in a thread. I'm not able to type anything. My guess was the internet connection, but all other sites were loading okay.

yay, the right hand column works for me now. i can switch among 'profile', 'thread' and 'messages' tabs.
none of the links in 'latest best answer', 'news' sections work. [strike]however, the links in 'latest articles and reviews' section work.[/strike]

Problems been solved... :) I mean the Profile, Threads and Messages one.
The rest of the right column below with the Latest Best answer, They won a Badge,How do I win Badges, Top experts, but only the first two in the list, these are the links that don't work now.
Surprisingly, the last name in the Top Experts list works.

Double-clicking a now non-working link selects the word immediately to the left in that column, if there is more than one word there, triple-clicking selects all the words. Clicking anywhere in the right column, dead link or not, selects whatever is in the column immediately to the left.

Ok, not even 2 cents worth, just noticing what happens.
Everything works using IE6. (choke, choke)

Of course, just click on 'news' next to 'Forums'. :)