Capcom Fighting Evolution Interesting

So the US version of Capcom Fighting Evolution
loads in my Japanese Xbox as Capcom Fighting
Jam, even though my Japanese Xbox is set to
English.

This is interesting because my import of SFAC
loads as the US version of the games when
I have my Xbox set to English and the Japanese
version when I set the language to Japanese.

The only games that won't play in my Japanese
Xbox are Halo 1 and any Tecmo game. The
US version of Halo 2 plays fine.

And I think the Xbox Magazine reviewer totally
missed the point of Evolution. Any game where
you can have the team of a magical girl and a
giant dinosaur is great, GREAT!

--
All Purpose Culture Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html

theone

Ethan Hammond wrote:
> So the US version of Capcom Fighting Evolution
> loads in my Japanese Xbox as Capcom Fighting
> Jam, even though my Japanese Xbox is set to
> English.
>
> This is interesting because my import of SFAC
> loads as the US version of the games when
> I have my Xbox set to English and the Japanese
> version when I set the language to Japanese.
>
> The only games that won't play in my Japanese
> Xbox are Halo 1 and any Tecmo game. The
> US version of Halo 2 plays fine.
>
> And I think the Xbox Magazine reviewer totally
> missed the point of Evolution. Any game where
> you can have the team of a magical girl and a
> giant dinosaur is great, GREAT!

pretty cool game. I enjoyed it. Just wish there were more old school SF
characters to choose from (sagat for example). Maybe there's a way to
unlock them?

"theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> Ethan Hammond wrote:
>> So the US version of Capcom Fighting Evolution
>> loads in my Japanese Xbox as Capcom Fighting
>> Jam, even though my Japanese Xbox is set to
>> English.
>>
>> This is interesting because my import of SFAC
>> loads as the US version of the games when
>> I have my Xbox set to English and the Japanese
>> version when I set the language to Japanese.
>>
>> The only games that won't play in my Japanese
>> Xbox are Halo 1 and any Tecmo game. The
>> US version of Halo 2 plays fine.
>>
>> And I think the Xbox Magazine reviewer totally
>> missed the point of Evolution. Any game where
>> you can have the team of a magical girl and a
>> giant dinosaur is great, GREAT!
>>
> pretty cool game. I enjoyed it. Just wish there were more old school SF
> characters to choose from (sagat for example). Maybe there's a way to
> unlock them?

I don't think so, but at least they get cameo's. I wish more characters
were in the game as well, since they tease us with so many in the
backgrounds,
pretty much everyone seems to be in the backgrounds, Ibuki, Delta Red
Cammy, etc. I really like the ending pictures though, especially
Bison(Vega's)
and Sakura's. For once Ryu has the worst ending though, WTF.

You can unlock Pyron and Shin Akuma (Gouki). Remember to save after
you play it each time, the game does not Auto Save. You get Pyron after
you beat it once and Shin Akuma after you beat it with everyone.

Ethan.